Penny Lane

Spamming in the game forum.

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

This is stupid.

Until there is evidence that those two are cheating (scripts) or are the same person, it is important that Admin not bow to pressure and punish them in any way.

If they are actually two human beings who are capable of posting with a level of speed and coordination that eludes people like you or I, then kudos to them. You should applaud them, not condemn them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Unfortunately, when the admin created the subforum for games, they didn't specify rules or guidelines on what games should be.

the rules of the game should be contained within the op by the thread starter.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

the rules of the game should be contained within the op by the thread starter.

So the rules of VJ in general do not apply, just the rules in the game thread itself?

The rules of VJ do not prohibit two posters from posting very fast.

You believe it's two posters? That's adorable.

I thought the rules of VJ prohibited people from infringing upon the enjoyment of the forums.

Tell me how someone is supposed to enjoy that thread. You have all the answers. Let's hear it.

Edited by Penny Lane

You believe it's two posters? That's adorable.

I thought the rules of VJ prohibited people from infringing upon the enjoyment of the forums.

Tell me how someone is supposed to enjoy that thread. You have all the answers. Let's hear it.

You must have a reading problem.

Allow me to rephrase what I've been trying to say all along.

In the absence of evidence that those two accounts represent the same individual, they must be given the presumption that they are in compliance of the rules of this site.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

No idea. Were they?

That isn't really the issue. The issue is spamming 20 PAGES IN ONE HOUR. Who else can enjoy a thread like that?

Your other account ... oops, sorry, your wife's account ... has been a member here for what, three months? And has over 20k posts.

That's insane. And it's all spam.

Edited by Penny Lane

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yep they were posting sometimes a hundred pages in a few hours and the mods are aware of this. Where was the outrage against them?

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

You must have a reading problem.

Allow me to rephrase what I've been trying to say all along.

In the absence of evidence that those two accounts represent the same individual, they must be given the presumption that they are in compliance of the rules of this site.

I don't have a reading problem. You're assuming it's two people. Great. They're two people posting 20 pages in one hour. Fabulous! How many people it isn't the point. That seems to be where YOU'RE confused.

Say someone else wants to participate in that thread. How are they supposed to?

You're assuming it's two people.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, yes. Allegations have to come from fact, not from emotion.

Say someone else wants to participate in that thread. How are they supposed to?

In any game, skill level matters. If you want to play with the best, you gotta be the best. Practice.