lostinblue

2-year-old child drowns in above-ground swimming pool

62 posts in this topic

2-year-old child drowns in above-ground swimming pool Posted: Jun 27, 2012 12:05 PM EST Updated: Jul 04, 2012 12:08 PM EST
By Brad Conaway
  • The Kentucky State Police are investigating the drowning of a 2-year-old child.

On Tuesday, the KSP Post 2 Madisonville received a call from the Hopkins County coroner in reference to a two-year-old that had been transported to the Regional Medical Center in Madisonville. The child had been found unresponsive in a swimming pool at a home on Highland Avenue in Providence.

The coroner pronounced the victim, Hayden Hubbard, dead at the RMC.

The preliminary investigation revealed that the child was left unattended for a short time and appears to have climbed the ladder to the above-ground pool and fell in.

Foul play is not suspected. An autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday morning at the State Medical Examiner's Office in Louisville.

http://www.14news.com/story/18893951/2-year-old-child-dies-in-backyard-swimming-pool

Same thing cause in both accidents. Unsupervised Kid and no restriction to a hazard.

The gun was no more at fault than the pool was.

The kid should have had a gun so he could blow a hole in the pool and drain it to save himself. Guns solve all problems, duh!

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey, that would have worked.

:no:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Maybe a bow and arrow would have worked better.

:no:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm talking about my part of LA, and about Las Vegas, mainly, I guess.

I'd totally love to know where the pools with diving boards are so I could take my stepkids though.

I passed one in Glendale/Eagle Rock (I forget exactly where at the moment), for sure. I'll message you about some I know of/have seen around the LA area (thanks to location scouts :P) when I get home tomorrow!

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

My beloved just let me know that he spent his lunch hour at the range. Apparently he shot a shotgun and a 9mm and hit the bullseye with both. He also informed me that his NRA membership is in the mail, and that we are going to buy all Bill O'Reilly's books this weekend. Also, I need to start wearing a shirt like this:

17975207-beautiful-american-girls-posing

Seriously, we just had that conversation. He said the range has made him realise he can't date no librul. Pew pew!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

My beloved just let me know that he spent his lunch hour at the range. Apparently he shot a shotgun and a 9mm and hit the bullseye with both. He also informed me that his NRA membership is in the mail, and that we are going to buy all Bill O'Reilly's books this weekend. Also, I need to start wearing a shirt like this:

17975207-beautiful-american-girls-posing

Seriously, we just had that conversation. He said the range has made him realise he can't date no librul. Pew pew!

Don't be shocked when he trades you in for some RUB chick.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Don't be shocked when he trades you in for some RUB chick.

We've discussed this. His co-worker is married to a RUB chick, and is forever complaining about how much he has to spend to keep her in designer clothes, Mercedes Benzes, etc. I'm happy with a trip to the movies and some tacos from the taco truck, so he reckons financially I'm a better deal. Although I can't make an entire meal out of a potato.cray5ol.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

We've discussed this. His co-worker is married to a RUB chick, and is forever complaining about how much he has to spend to keep her in designer clothes, Mercedes Benzes, etc. I'm happy with a trip to the movies and some tacos from the taco truck, so he reckons financially I'm a better deal. Although I can't make an entire meal out of a potato.cray5ol.gif

Maybe you can meet him half way and do the housework in 5 inch heels and a short skirt.

I'm sure there are a few users here who could help you out with that. Where has Gary been?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I'm sure there are a few users here who could help you out with that. Where has Gary been?

He's living in Mr. Big Dog's basement. His unemployment ran out.

Edited by Karee