lostinblue

2-year-old child drowns in above-ground swimming pool

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Who says you can determine when your CABA beatdown is coming? WE will determine that. WE decide your fate.

However, I'm too busy swanning about in my yoga pants and Uggs and watching my stories while stuffing my face with Fritos to administer said beatdown.

You must not be a real CABA woman. It's sweat pants. Yoga pants are actually pretty hot on the right person. Although, yoga pants on a CABA would probably be terrifying.

You could say that on any thread, especially any thread I post in.

laughing.gif Well I think you have at least a very basic understanding of sarcasm and hyperbole. Am I giving you too much credit?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm going to play n00b here because I've never asked, but what exactly is a CABA woman?

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

Filed: Timeline

I'm going to play n00b here because I've never asked, but what exactly is a CABA woman?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/365126-everything-i-need-to-know-i-learned-at-caba-turkey-school/

stands for canadian american british armenian (because they all think they're as hot as kim k)

Edited by amriki bhai

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/365126-everything-i-need-to-know-i-learned-at-caba-turkey-school/

stands for canadian american british armenian (because they all think they're as hot as kim k)

Gracias.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

It's a figment of the desperate American male's imagination.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

It's a figment of the desperate American male's imagination.

You know what they say, if the sweats and Uggs fit.........................you need to eat another bag of Cheetos!

You must not be a real CABA woman. It's sweat pants. Yoga pants are actually pretty hot on the right person. Although, yoga pants on a CABA would probably be terrifying.

yoga pants win. much more comfortable. who are you, tim gunn?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

in many HOA's in Texas, there's a rule about securing an in-ground pool with a seperate fence and child-proof gate.

I know that's not the focus with this topic, at all, but geez! When we had one of those, an above ground pool, we always removed the ladder and made it impossible for my son to get in it unassisted.

But that was just common sense. And a coupla decades ago. What were these parents a-thinking?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Although, yoga pants on a CABA would probably be terrifying.

Agree ! The empirical evidence is overwhelming.

Massive exception on most of the 'asian' immigrants (into Canada), however.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

I don't think it's LA because I can recall at least two pools with them that I've seen here in the last couple of weeks.

And my hometown in upstate New York is full of them.

I'm talking about my part of LA, and about Las Vegas, mainly, I guess.

I'd totally love to know where the pools with diving boards are so I could take my stepkids though.

What would Xenu do?

not true - they were fit flops. they give you a workout while walking.

Marketing hooey. Only thing got a workout was my budget.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Marketing hooey. Only thing got a workout was my budget.

see, they worked. dancin5hr.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!