3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

dont know why i just saw CEAC and thought i would punch in my numbers and i got this

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Ready
Immigrant Visa Case Number: Lnd 2011000 000 Case Creation Date: 04-Apr-2011 Status Updated Date: 20-May-2013
Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

, i had my new medical a few wekks ago and then got a letter asking me to courier my passport to the london consular, i did this last tuesday, 14/5/.13. also called the embassy and asked them if i had to attend interview, they said no, so last night i was reading through some old VJ posts and saw CEAC so thought i would punch the numbers and got the above message , "READY"

ANYONE HAVE A SCOOBY ABOUT THIS ?

ITS BEEN THREE YEARS SO A FEW MORE DAYS WEEKS MONTHS WONT HURT , BUT DOES THIS MEAN IM GOING TO GET MY PASSPORT BACK ANYTIME SOON , AND WITH MY VISA ,

Carol ..USC

Mace ..UKC

Married 03/2009 in FL

Carol sent off I-130 07/18/2010

NOA / I-797C 07/21/2010 From CA

ESTA Visit (paroled) 08/26/2010

NOA / I-797C (2) 11/03/2010 From TX

Return UK 11/11/2010

Touched 12/08/2010

call TSC 01/04/2011 TOLD TO WAIT 2 WEEKS

Call TSC told to wait 60 days

Touched 02/11/2011

interview nov 5th 2011 denied... i-601

filed i-601 dec 2011

i-601 pending for 6 months

i-601 under review as of june 2012

contacted senator july 25th told to wait 1 month for reply from london embassy

another birthday gone

been in process 812days since the start of this process

I think cautious congratulations may be in order :) Cheers...

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Was your I-601 submitted at the London consulate? I'm just curious. I know the lockbox waivers seem to be getting through in a shorter time frame than the ones filed abroad.

As far as CEAC, mine says that as well. I think it's good news that it was updated as of today...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.