nourhan003

help ds 230 of new born (merged)

23 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello,we have a new born who has now two months morrocan consulate need ds 230 and aos for baby to join the mother to the petition

-we fill ds230 and aos normaly like e filled for petition of the mother ??

Timeline

hi,im asking for mother s priority date is 1 may 2011 ,case already completed at national visa center

so has new born who has two months now ,when we asked morrocan consulate they advice us to wait until getting

interview letter and bring new born at interview with her passport,ds230,new aos,report medical,fee of 230 dollard pictures and then baby will be added at petition,they told us to not got trought process with nvc

i want to now plz wish process is short and what to do now should we wait until getting interview and what they told us or contact nvc //??

-if we choose nvc they will ask to fill new peition and wait for approuval like process of the mother or it will take just few days to join the baby

plz we don t know to do now and what to choose

thanks

how much take nvc to join the baby and close the case?

Edited by nourhan003

• 1 month later...
Timeline

hi, my interview is at in the begining of june i have already prepared all documents to include our child

but i have prob to complete ds 230 for new born

- should i keep all informations for benificiary /mother of child who will do interview like we have already complete at nvc ? and change just the case 29

-list names dates and place of birth and adresses of all children

and case 30

- and what about case 14 and 15, 16,16, 17,18 this info for beneificiary of petitioner ?

or should i include just info for new born and write n a at all cases

plz help me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Is it your child? If so you should do a report of birth at the embassy and get the child his/her American citizenship and passport!

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Timeline

yes my child im spouse of lpr and i will include him at my petition

i got my interview letter it will b in 0 june 2013 and ill bring documents of my child to be inclueded

that s what they told me at my consulate because i got interview after 20 days of birth

i need now to complete form ds 230

should i complete like we have already send to nvc for me and change just cases

of persone who will join me or info must be for child ??

- should i keep all informations for benificiary /mother of child who will do interview like we have already complete at nvc ? and change just the case 29

and case 30

- and what about case 14 and 15, 16,16, 17,18 this info for beneificiary of petitioner ?

plz help me

Filed: Timeline

I also need help..how I get appointment to submit additional docs for crab sinced I choose to come back to give there the additional documents,the consular asked me to come back or sent by air21 so I choose to come back.Im confused now because I have read that additional documents will be submitted through mail or courier only.Please help me..if I choose now to mail it.i never paid air21 services before I left Us embassy.I just left after the interview.How can they sent me the paperwork once its approve....help

Timeline

hi, my interview is at in the begining of june i have already prepared all documents to include our child

and case 30

plz help me

Timeline

hello, we have new born and want to fill ds 230 for him to be allowed to travel with her mom

im asking what to write in first page info for beneficiary and include child in the second page at this form

just her name ??? or should we write just info for new born in all form ??

-can bneficiary sign the form or should be signed by the petitioner ?

my interview is at in the begining of june i have already prepared all documents to include our child

and case 30

You would need to petition the newborn first. You can't just send in a DS-230. If you are a USC then there should be a CRBA done.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Hello, just put His whole name on the form either way you, or your petitioner, hand written or by computer....it doesnt matter as lomg you put his whole name, remembee only to sign first form

hi can beneficiary sign form ds230 for new born or should be signed by the petitioner ?

Edited by jrh39

Timeline

hi my interview will be in the first week of june and i didn t filled ds230 for my new born to be inclueded at my petition f2a category plz i have question in this form if anyone can help me i have no enough time and i wish to not make any mistake in this form to include my daughter correctly

ds 230 that we need to fill is for new born

case 14 they write

-spouse es maiden or family name what should we write in this case name for new born of m

other who is the beneficiary and will pass interview

-case 15 and 16, 17 should we make n/a or fill info for new born or for mother ??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.