Mr. Big Dog

Armed Man Arrested on School Grounds claims to be Sovereign Citizen

186 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

And two faced liars at that:

In his Rose Garden comments, Obama said "the NRA used to support expanded background checks." He’s correct: In congressional testimony following the Columbine High School shooting, LaPierre called it "reasonable" to conduct a background check "for every sale at every gun show. No loopholes anywhere for anyone." Subsequent statements by NRA officials acknowledge that the group’s position has since changed to opposition to more background checks. So we rate Obama’s statement True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/apr/18/barack-obama/barack-obama-says-nra-used-support-expanded-backgr/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

moon bats ! yay !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Let me get this straight.

Convicted child molester near school- Felony

Convicted Child molester with Gun- Felony

Convicted Felon with Gun-Broken Felony

Yet somehow you left wing moon bats think another law will help.

P.S. I will point out he was arrested by an armed school school police officer, which you and your supporting staff of moon bats here have told us repeatedly will only cause more violence and will not protect anything.

Seems like to me by posting this story you are making the case more laws will not work and armed police officer in schools are a great idea.

Let me get THIS straight. You moron RWNJ's see no problem in refusing to enact laws to keep LAW-ABIDING potential gun-sellers from legally selling their weapons to those who cannot legally purchase them? Right now it remains perfectly legal for those motivated to obey laws to sell to anybody at gun shows, even if they are felons like this child-molester. He could not legally purchase and possess but as you brilliant right-wingers have figured out that does not stop the criminally inclined. That is why a background check law is focused instead on making the gun seller verify that a purchaser can pass the background check. YES, a new law requiring background checks on ALL gun purchases with NO exceptions WILL HELP! Are you so obtuse you cannot understand how this works?wacko.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Let me get THIS straight. You moron RWNJ's see no problem in refusing to enact laws to keep LAW-ABIDING potential gun-sellers from legally selling their weapons to those who cannot legally purchase them? Right now it remains perfectly legal for those motivated to obey laws to sell to anybody at gun shows, even if they are felons like this child-molester. He could not legally purchase and possess but as you brilliant right-wingers have figured out that does not stop the criminally inclined. That is why a background check law is focused instead on making the gun seller verify that a purchaser can pass the background check. YES, a new law requiring background checks on ALL gun purchases with NO exceptions WILL HELP! Are you so obtuse you cannot understand how this works?wacko.png

They're against any gun law. That's the root problem. Zero % open to any discussion regarding anything other than more guns.

BTW, calling them morons only weakens your side. I'm also weary of the word obtuse. People get unreasonable amounts of time in the hole for saying words like that. :)

Timeline

perhaps you would be so kind as to provide a link to back up your statement then, something where the nra states that above.

wink.png

The only 'links' required are contained in a normally functioning central nervous system! Use a little bit of that increasingly scarce entity known as 'common sense'!

Timeline

They're against any gun law. That's the root problem. Zero % open to any discussion regarding anything other than more guns.

BTW, calling them morons only weakens your side. I'm also weary of the word obtuse. People get unreasonable amounts of time in the hole for saying words like that. smile.png

What, are we in Kindergarten? You must be one of those who wants everybody to get a trophy! Sometimes you have to call it like it is!

Timeline

What, are we in Kindergarten? You must be one of those who wants everybody to get a trophy! Sometimes you have to call it like it is!

You're flinging stereotypes left and right. How is that constructive? Can you not disagree without talking down? AND, I just want to point out that you asked if we are in kindergarten because I asked you to stop calling people names. Isn't that where we learn to call people names to win arguments?

don't you love it when someone uses a word like that. I use to love it when managers said synergy.. Always made me think they were an idiot. I always thought.. Real leaders do-.. posers give speeches and use buzz words.

ob·tuse
/əbˈt(y)o͞os/
Adjective
  1. Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
  2. Difficult to understand.
Synonyms
dull - blunt - dense - slow-witted

You're flinging stereotypes left and right. How is that constructive? Can you not disagree without talking down? AND, I just want to point out that you asked if we are in kindergarten because I asked you to stop calling people names. Isn't that where we learn to call people names to win arguments?

I agree. That never helps anything

Timeline

don't you love it when someone uses a word like that. I use to love it when managers said synergy.. Always made me think they were an idiot. I always thought.. Real leaders do-.. posers give speeches and use buzz words.

ob·tuse
/əbˈt(y)o͞os/
Adjective
  1. Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
Synonyms

I was hoping someone would get my shawshank redemption reference. Alas.......

Timeline
ob·tuse
/əbˈt(y)o͞os/
Adjective
  1. slow to understand.
Synonyms

You nailed it!yes.gif

Edited by james&olya

Let me get this straight.

Convicted child molester near school- Felony

Convicted Child molester with Gun- Felony

Convicted Felon with Gun-Broken Felony

Yet somehow you left wing moon bats think another law will help.

P.S. I will point out he was arrested by an armed school school police officer, which you and your supporting staff of moon bats here have told us repeatedly will only cause more violence and will not protect anything.

Seems like to me by posting this story you are making the case more laws will not work and armed police officer in schools are a great idea.

Let's see, first out of the gate with name calling. ..

ob·tuse

/əbˈt(y)o͞os/

Adjective

• Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
  • Difficult to understand.

Synonyms

Then this?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS