gayle blue

for cases of IR1

9 posts in this topic

I've read a lot of post here that say beneficiary can have their medical examination in advance as long as they have the MNL# already.

I am not just sure if this applies to K1 only or for all visa immigrants and non-immigrants type like mine which is IR1

We got the MNL# a month ago and now waiting for one document, my NBI clearance, which have been delayed for 3 weeks plus another week because of some system problem (this is according to the NBI personnel).

My question is, can my husband schedule a medical examination at St. Luke's using the MNL # that we got or should we submit all the documents at NVC and wait for further instructions from them?

Is there a link we can use to schedule the examination?

thank you once again VJ friends.

"LOVE is a journey. We walk through life, found each other along the way and stayed inlove. And the best thing is being MARRIED to the person you love and accepting that the future will unfold itself while the two of you still bonded by the same word everybody called LOVE. A love that says "Let God be God"

vk7s6xxnk.png

A very good question coz i am trying to do the same too..hope someone can enlighten us..

As for the St. Luke's, you can pre register online and print 2 copies to be presented at St. Luke's, though they do walkin basis

here is the link for pre registration

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Edited by Vic20r

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

thank you for the quick reply...the link helps :)

"LOVE is a journey. We walk through life, found each other along the way and stayed inlove. And the best thing is being MARRIED to the person you love and accepting that the future will unfold itself while the two of you still bonded by the same word everybody called LOVE. A love that says "Let God be God"

vk7s6xxnk.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

SLEC is a walk-in, no appointment.

St. Luke's:

http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs

Have copies of passport bio page, copy of NVC letter when MNL# is assigned (I added this as SLEC has been asking for this letter or a letter from the embassy that lists the assigned MNL #) confirmation page from scheduling interview online at embassy (or if the embassy mails a confirmation letter bring a copy of that) (NVC Instructions Letter is for IR/CR-1 visa), and of course the 2X2 photos. (copy of annulment is asked for at times)

PREREGISTER at St. Luke's website, it saves time when you arrive. http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Information from the embassy about the medical: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

thank you Hank for the added info wow.gif

vk7s6xxnk.png

Hi, try asking VJ member Ronzkie for more info re: advance medical.. Shes done w/ the 'advance medical' in St lukes 2weeks ago..She decided to proceed w/ her advance medical exam even if she did not yet received her case complete email from NVC and it works! I think she received the case complete email 1 or 2 weeks after her medical. She is now waiting for NVC to assign her an interview schedule at USEM .. Hope this helps =)

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

Agree, 'advance medical' is way too risky- even my husband will not allow me to do it..no0pb.gif

But if Gayle wants to proceed just ask Ronzkie for first-hand info.

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

i am actually thinking about it and have some options...i guess its better to wait. Whoa..just thinking about people who has been approved and with their loved ones now....our 3rd year anniversary will be on the 26th of June. Just praying of possibilities that we can be together in that day. yay

#fingercross

vk7s6xxnk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.