virgo2012

why this AP is only for selected applicants and no sign of any help from anywhere.

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear virgo thank you very much to tell me such explaination about my condition. today 24 June. regularly 6 time until now DOS update my case after 6 June my interview date .as you said i will stay more three weeks and see what will be happen.i must wait.then i will take decisions what to do.stay in pakistan or go malaysia and do business. i wish for you also to listen your update and today i pray to Allah to complete your AP

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear virgo thank you very much to tell me such explaination about my condition. today 24 June. regularly 6 time until now DOS update my case after 6 June my interview date .as you said i will stay more three weeks and see what will be happen.i must wait.then i will take decisions what to do.stay in pakistan or go malaysia and do business. i wish for you also to listen your update and today i pray to Allah to complete your AP

thanks

ali2971 its alright we all vj members are here to help each other,see we dont mind to wait for even few years but in AP we dont have any time frame.keep positive hope that you will get visa soon,but you never know how they work,i used to work in UK,good life came here before 2 months of interview after the interview i wasted my time and visa because of this AP with this hope that if i ask my passport back and go back to uk they might call me in 5 or 10 days to send your passport for visa,but now iam realising that it was my mistake not to go back,thats why iam advising everyone,whatever your doing carry on it,you never know how long?even they are saying everything looks good,so in this way you will be busy and less time for stress,,,,iam praying for your quick approval and keep me in your prayers and keep me updated about your visa....thanks

Timeline

May i know the time for AP in other countries?? just like Kuwait ?? I think it should not take much time like Pakistan

not that worse as in pakistan.the normal time of AP in other countries starts from 1 week to 6 months most but in pakistan it goes to 4 years and so on....

Timeline

why there is a dual standard for pakistani immigrants?why our cases are stuck in AP,even according to DOS and ISL embassy,when calling or emailing them that everything is ok ,we dont need anything from your side,than what is the reason?no help from no where.they are punishing us because of being a pakistani or muslim?if they dont want to issue the visa than why are they wasting our time?why they are not making quick decision so we can decide about coming future.they are just playing with our life and families.they have a equal law for every one but why they apply differently for different ethics..who do we complain no one is there to listen our complains....

Timeline

8 months is AP now , and I will agree the most aggravating part is not having a time limit . You have no idea if you will be in AP for years just to receive a denial. The whole process in crazy and our lives are on hold. I understand the necessity of security checks , but there is no possible way it could take 8 months to runs somebody's background. You supply with them with education information , work history ,and previous addresses for the last ten years you have already gave them the majority of the information they need. I seriously believe they don't want to approve the visa , they are dragging the process out so that the couple will lose faith and possible separate or give up. To make the situation worse , i applied for a tourist visa to visit my love in Pakistan , and was denied after 3 months of waiting with no reason. When I asked why I was denied they responded " we don't know , and we cant tell you ".

My congressman is also no help . In the beginning he offered to write the consulate and inquire about the status of my case. Islamabad replied

"Your case is currently undergoing AP , There is no way to know how long this will take .When it is complete we will contact you" One month later I asked my congressman to inquire again. my congressman said " There is no need, they will contact you when its over". I was so surprised . Just because the embassy wrote this stupid email , now my fiance and I are suppose to wait until the end of time ..... until the embassy is ready to contact us? It seems there should be a set limit , a place to complain , someone to help!!!

The Pakistan consulate in the US denied you a visa to visit your husband in Pakistan?? I

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Is this common?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

not that worse as in pakistan.the normal time of AP in other countries starts from 1 week to 6 months most but in pakistan it goes to 4 years and so on....

As part of the T-countries, in the middle east the average AP time is around 65 Day.

We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.
CHE GUEVARA

Timeline

Is this common?

BOILER .pakistan is the easiest country to get visa so its not common.i never heard the pakistan denied any visa.i dont know why they refused her visa.there might be reason behind the story.other wise pakistani counslate never deny visa and espcially visa fee......

Timeline

I guess Pakistan figures they can deny visa to USC too huh

not really i never heard in my life that pakistan embassy/counslate ever denied any visa,there must be something thats ehy they denied the visa..other wise its really hard for pakistan to deny visa especially visa fee,....

Timeline

not really i never heard in my life that pakistan embassy/counslate ever denied any visa,there must be something thats ehy they denied the visa..other wise its really hard for pakistan to deny visa especially visa fee,....

Can the US gov order them to not issue a visa if they don't want a USC going to Pakistan?

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

As part of the T-countries, in the middle east the average AP time is around 65 Day.

haboosh...atleast middle east countries are better than pakistan,they have time frame but here there is no time frame just wait even upto 4 years and even result you never know after waiting will be positive or negative....so usa is punishing the pakistani immigrants with the deep heart..that is the real story.

Timeline

Has anyone ever tried talking to the news? About how There are people doing this the right way and are waiting years to get a visa while people who did it the wrong way are now getting visas.

janelle2002..thanks for posting but no one is listening.at the end of interview CO tells that you can get your visa in 3 to 6 months but its just way to say leave the embassy now.i have completed my 10 months in AP,contacted senetor,congressman,embassy and even white house.but they all have standard answer that your case is AP wait for its completion and there is no time frame for that starts from week and goes on to 5 to 10 years.i agree with you the real ones are suffering and the doggy ones are getting there visas.they are just doing it purposely.if everything is ok than why you are not issuing the visas?i dont know where to go for help,as from there side no one is helping..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.