virgo2012

why this AP is only for selected applicants and no sign of any help from anywhere.

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We contacted our senator he is trying to do something about it , but still he isn't that capable to do something , all we can do is wait , I have been in Pakistan for 9 months now , I don't know if I should go back to the states alone .... Or no, really confused , before everyone use to get visa on the spot , now days for the past few years they give all pakistani men AP,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We contacted our senator he is trying to do something about it , but still he isn't that capable to do something , all we can do is wait , I have been in Pakistan for 9 months now , I don't know if I should go back to the states alone .... Or no, really confused , before everyone use to get visa on the spot , now days for the past few years they give all pakistani men AP,

i know in case of pakistan no one is helping not even usa president.at the end of interview CO told me that maximum time of ur AP is 3 to 6 months,even my wife(usc)was with me during the interview she said to the CO its too long please can it be bit quick he said il try my best..but its 10th month is running in AP my wife contacted every person even she sent email to president obama after one month got response that we can do anything coz ur husbands case is in AP you have to wait until it comes to an end.she was with me alost 3 years now she is fed up in pakistan coz of situation in pakistan no light,no water and no life security so she is going back to USA in the 2nd week of july...so really no one is helping...every single male is going in AP in pakistan..prey for all that GOD help us and we all come out of AP soon....

Timeline

I hope so man , I am really upset, if I knew about this I would have done a finance case, anyways how did your wife stay for 3 years , like in my passport I have only a one year stay in Pakistan, if I want to extend that , how do I do, and for how long more will the extend it ?

Timeline

I hope so man , I am really upset, if I knew about this I would have done a finance case, anyways how did your wife stay for 3 years , like in my passport I have only a one year stay in Pakistan, if I want to extend that , how do I do, and for how long more will the extend it

dont be upset cause it will be -ve for your health,to being upset will never help to get visa,it will happen when its ready...anyways my wife stayed here longer cause of the visa process takes too long we heard from alot of people that staying togather for longer will help you to get visa quicker,but i didnt worked..now she is going back to start her life there untill my AP comes to an end...wel best way is to aplly for your NICO(national identity card for overseas pakistanis)..it entitled you 10 year free entry to pakistan without any pakistani visa.that card is works as visa for you cheap aswel compared to pakistani visa.if you want to stay longer,but it will help you for future aswel.my kind advise is that go to your local NADRA office fill out the form.noraml will cost you rs 4500 and you can get it within 30 days and urgent in 15 days.just show NICOP in pak immigration whenever you travell.wel my wife has that one so thats y she stayed freely...hope this will help you alot..check detail on this website( http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/products/cards/nicop)...sorry for long mail...

Timeline

Ok thanks a lot for the info, I will let my husband know about this , I hope ALLAH blesses you with a visa before Ramadhan inshallah, and may ALLAH bless us to :) with a visa, let me know whenever you get some good news :) and by the way , where do you live in Pakistan ?

Timeline

my husband has been in AP for 8 months too :( :( it's just sooo hard not knowing how much longer it's going to take.

Husband is in AP for Eight loong months. Inshallah Allah will help all of us.

Timeline

Ok thanks a lot for the info, I will let my husband know about this , I hope ALLAH blesses you with a visa before Ramadhan inshallah, and may ALLAH bless us to smile.png with a visa, let me know whenever you get some good news smile.png and by the way , where do you live in Pakistan ?

no problem thats why this forum is to help each other.thanks a lot for your prayer i really fell happy whenever some one pray you if you are facing hard times,because in hard times if some one is praying for you it means ALLAH is with you.once again thanks for your moral support and prayers.yes i will let you know when ever i will get the visa.and inshAllah i hope your prayers will work and i will get visa before Ramadhan.i live in hyderabad sindh not far away from karachi..what about you guys where abouts you guys live in pakistan?

Timeline

Husband is in AP for Eight loong months. Inshallah Allah will help all of us.

yes inshAllah ALLAH will help us.iam also in AP running my 10th month but i have strong belief in ALLAH that sooner or later ALLAH will reward us our visa..please dont be upset always be positive and prey and read namaz and leave everything to ALLAH and than see the results..

Timeline

my husband has been in AP for 8 months too sad.pngsad.png it's just sooo hard not knowing how much longer it's going to take.

yes i know its painful time knowing nuthing that whats going on or still how long it will more take to get visa.just keep urself positive and prey from GOD leave everything to him,he will help all those who are stuck in this process..i prey from ALLAH that you and your husband will soon get good news(inshAllah)...

Timeline

no problem thats why this forum is to help each other.thanks a lot for your prayer i really fell happy whenever some one pray you if you are facing hard times,because in hard times if some one is praying for you it means ALLAH is with you.once again thanks for your moral support and prayers.yes i will let you know when ever i will get the visa.and inshAllah i hope your prayers will work and i will get visa before Ramadhan.i live in hyderabad sindh not far away from karachi..what about you guys where abouts you guys live in pakistan?

Timeline

I live in Peshawar Pakistan, my whole mom and dad family is from here, I am married to my cousin , has anyone got any good news yet? Or any news from DOS? inshallah we should be getting some good news this week coming up, inshallah

Timeline

I live in Peshawar Pakistan, my whole mom and dad family is from here, I am married to my cousin , has anyone got any good news yet? Or any news from DOS? inshallah we should be getting some good news this week coming up, inshallah

oh ok.we have to be proud that we are muslim and pakistanis.hope so INSHALLAH your prayers will help all of us who are in AP keep us in ur prayers.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

8 months is AP now , and I will agree the most aggravating part is not having a time limit . You have no idea if you will be in AP for years just to receive a denial. The whole process in crazy and our lives are on hold. I understand the necessity of security checks , but there is no possible way it could take 8 months to runs somebody's background. You supply with them with education information , work history ,and previous addresses for the last ten years you have already gave them the majority of the information they need. I seriously believe they don't want to approve the visa , they are dragging the process out so that the couple will lose faith and possible separate or give up. To make the situation worse , i applied for a tourist visa to visit my love in Pakistan , and was denied after 3 months of waiting with no reason. When I asked why I was denied they responded " we don't know , and we cant tell you ".

My congressman is also no help . In the beginning he offered to write the consulate and inquire about the status of my case. Islamabad replied

"Your case is currently undergoing AP , There is no way to know how long this will take .When it is complete we will contact you" One month later I asked my congressman to inquire again. my congressman said " There is no need, they will contact you when its over". I was so surprised . Just because the embassy wrote this stupid email , now my fiance and I are suppose to wait until the end of time ..... until the embassy is ready to contact us? It seems there should be a set limit , a place to complain , someone to help!!!

Timeline

8 months is AP now , and I will agree the most aggravating part is not having a time limit . You have no idea if you will be in AP for years just to receive a denial. The whole process in crazy and our lives are on hold. I understand the necessity of security checks , but there is no possible way it could take 8 months to runs somebody's background. You supply with them with education information , work history ,and previous addresses for the last ten years you have already gave them the majority of the information they need. I seriously believe they don't want to approve the visa , they are dragging the process out so that the couple will lose faith and possible separate or give up. To make the situation worse , i applied for a tourist visa to visit my love in Pakistan , and was denied after 3 months of waiting with no reason. When I asked why I was denied they responded " we don't know , and we cant tell you ".

My congressman is also no help . In the beginning he offered to write the consulate and inquire about the status of my case. Islamabad replied

"Your case is currently undergoing AP , There is no way to know how long this will take .When it is complete we will contact you" One month later I asked my congressman to inquire again. my congressman said " There is no need, they will contact you when its over". I was so surprised . Just because the embassy wrote this stupid email , now my fiance and I are suppose to wait until the end of time ..... until the embassy is ready to contact us? It seems there should be a set limit , a place to complain , someone to help!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.