freshnaro

please i need help DNA test (merged)

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi everybody, my fiancee and our daughter just finish their DNA test last week and after that the embassy in Ghana-Accra called me that my kit is in soo i should come for my test and i just finish it yesterday soo my question is soo is our DNA comes out right then wat else ? And my nest appointment is 30th may 2013 soo will i be going trough another interview i need your help and i will be very glad thank u .

• 1 month later...

If your daughter is the child of a US citizen and its proven and recorded, she can get her US passport and come to the USA. USA citizens do not need a visa to come to the USA. This isn't really related to you getting a visa on a K-1. You still need to meet all the qualifications any other K-1 applicant has to meet.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

me and my fiancee and our daughter has finish our DNA and i wana asked if the results come positive will they give me the visa?

As stated, she can get a US Passport if a child of a USC; it will have no bearing on your ability to obtain a visa. It only means you two had a child together.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

i did not explain more my fiancee and my daughter are all citizens in US and am in Ghana she filed the k1 for me and i have went through my interview and they asked for DNA so my fiance and our daughter and me has finish the test and we are waiting for the result am the father so my nest appointment is this ending of this month soo i wana know if it comes out that am the father will they give me the visa? I will be very happy for your replay thank u.

Timeline

Hi. Vj people please does someone done this before? Me and my US citizen fiancee met in Ghana 2007 and she came back in 2009 and we had our daughter in 2010 she had the baby in the US so our daughter is also a US citizen now so she filed a K1 visa for me and at my interview last two months the interviewer told me she need a 3way DNA from us so my fiance and my daughter in the US done theirs in the US and the kit was send down here in Ghana so the embberzy called me for my test and after that my test was sent back to US and now am in Ghana waiting for the results soo my question is if the results come out positive and they found out she is my daughter will they give me the visa for me to go and be wit my fiancee and my daughter please will someone who know this and has went through this or know someone that has done that reply me please am worried .

Timeline

A friend just went through the same process. For them their baby was born in Ghana and did the 3way DNA. The fiance did his DNA in the USA and she and the baby did theirs in Ghana and was sent back to the U.S. like yours. Once theie DNA came back and the embassy was satisfied with the results, her visa was issued (and she also got a passport for the baby). She will be coming to the U.S. this month. So, to answer your question, I will say once the DNA results comes back and everything is right and there are no outstanding issues (that is, if the embassy doesn't demand other things) then I believe that your visa will be issued and you can be with your fiancee and baby. Good luck.

Timeline

Yes OURJOY was right. That is exactly how it is done because my wife and son went through the same game thing and after the embassy received the results which i even had a copy before the embassy received theirs.My son who was even born in Ghana was given an american passport because i was truly his dad and i was the us citizen, and my wife then fiancee received her K1 visa. and they both came together.My wife the fiance is now waiting for her green card. so dont worry just pray for things to go smoothly.

Good luck

Timeline

I went to my interview on 3th march 2013 after the interview the consilue told me she will need a DNA from me my fiance and our daughter she my fiance and our daughter did theirs in the US and after that the kit was sent to the embassy in Ghana and they called me for my test and now my fiance and our daughter are citizens in the US and am in Ghana we are waiting for the results so i wana asked if the results comes out that she is our daughter will they approve my visa?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

what news of you taking a DNA test ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Am going for my second interview on thirteen days time on my first one the interviewer asked for a three way DNA from me my fiancee and our daughter am the father and they are the citizens in US so they did theirs in the US and i did my here in Ghana now i need help wat should i expect because i know she is our Daughter and the DNA will prove that .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.