domingo y bianca

Nothing on NVC yet its been 35 days!!!

123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

What can I do I already talk to a supervisor they told me to scan the approval notice and send it but that was three weeks ago and I been calling everyday. I also talk to a tier2 from USCIS but they are no help. WHAT CAN I DO? any suggestions or tips will be great thanks in advance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Send an email to NVCResearch@state.gov

On the subject line ... Your USCIS receipt number and beneficiary name ....

Send attached a scanned copy of your NOA 2 Approval Notice

I wrote this way :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately The National Visa Center (NVC) do not have any record of
receiving the petition WACXXXXXXXXXX, beneficiary name: XXXXXXXX, approved on Jan XX, 2013.
I'd like to know my NVC case number and IIN number.

Thanks for your Attention,

PS.. They will spend 1-2 weeks to answer your email !!!

rBHLm8.png

6VHxm8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

lastly it's normal to wait 1 month or 2 for your case to arrive in NVC , i waited almost 2 months without knowing what's happened , there are a lot of similar cases, dont worry

ook thanks sucks ;(

Send an email to NVCResearch@state.gov

On the subject line ... Your USCIS receipt number and beneficiary name ....

Send attached a scanned copy of your NOA 2 Approval Notice

I wrote this way :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately The National Visa Center (NVC) do not have any record of

receiving the petition WACXXXXXXXXXX, beneficiary name: XXXXXXXX, approved on Jan XX, 2013.

I'd like to know my NVC case number and IIN number.

Thanks for your Attention,

PS.. They will spend 1-2 weeks to answer your email !!!

I did that when i had 15 business day and its been three weeks since then

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Look at your Approved notice letter. I-797.What does it say?Mine seems have to send form I-824 to request USCIS send casefile to NVC.

Thanks God!

08-29-2006,Met my handsome hubby online(A down to earth,smart and kind guy looking for a compassionate chinese girl)

05-17-2010 had wedding ceremony
05-23-2012 Got marriage certificate
08-08-2012 Sent to Chicago lockbox,CR1
08-16-2012 got text message and email.Keep waiting.No NOA1 hardcopy.So we called.
09-17-2012 about this time,got NOA1 hard copy.Priority day August 13th
04-01-2013 cool,NOA2 approved.We both very excited.

05-28-2013 After waiting for almost 2months,Just noticed The NOA2 is wrong.Called USCIS to correct it.

06-11-2013 NVC recieved

06-24-2013 GUZ casefile number assiged

06-25-2013 Pay AOS fee,DS-3032 OPTIN email sent

07-11-2013 OPTIN accepted,Got GZO number

07-15-2013 Got IV fee email

07-16-2013 Paid IV fee

07-19-2013 AOS set sent

07-22-2013 DS-230 IV set sent

08-10-2013 Checklist cover letter

08-13-2013 Sent back the correction AOS

09-25-2013 Checlist cover letter again.But said no need to send back to NVC.just correct it and take to Interview

09-26-2013 Got interview date. November 25th

Hello Guys, calm down. We got approved on march of 25th, CSC, all lawyers say after approval it takes 2-4 weeks, i guess including delivery from USCIS. We have to wait 1 month and 7 days untill we got the case #. Just be patient, no stress, if you don't get it in a week, you just must call to NVC and say your NOA2 number. By the way all offices in USCIS theysend once in a month all approvals.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I will be at two months of waiting for my case to get to NVC in a few days, it is frustrating when some files get there in a few days from the same place while others sit in a black hole.

Edited by res4688

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello Guys, calm down. We got approved on march of 25th, CSC, all lawyers say after approval it takes 2-4 weeks, i guess including delivery from USCIS. We have to wait 1 month and 7 days untill we got the case #. Just be patient, no stress, if you don't get it in a week, you just must call to NVC and say your NOA2 number. By the way all offices in USCIS theysend once in a month all approvals.

Today marks day 60 since our NOA2 was approved and it still has not been sent to the NVC. I will trade you my calm for your 1 month and 7 days case number # wait smile.png

Edited by Tegeras

12-14-2012 I-130 Submitted
12-17-2012 NOA1
12-21-2012 Touched
03-21-2013 NOA2 (94 days)

05-23-2013 Received at NVC (63 days)

06-10-2013 AoS Invoice Paid

06-12-2013 AoS Delivered

07-03-2013 AoS Approved

06-17-2013 IV Invoice Paid

06-24-2013 IV Delivered

07-17-2013 IV Approved

07-17-2013 NVC Case Complete (54 days)

07-31-2013 Received Interview email (dated 07-30-2013)

09-04-2013 Interview (Approved)

We got our NOA2 4/10/13 sent a email to NVCresearch..on 4/17/13 got a respond on 5/16/13 stating they recieved the copy of my NOA2 and would notifiy USCIS on my behalf and allow 15 buisness days to respond..I was told that my petition from USCIS was sent to the wrong NVC office..lovely.. as if waiting six months at USCIS wasnt long enough..so nothing left to do now but wait and pray..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

It seem that the majority of them go through pretty fast, I'm at a month waiting now, and I'm ready to chew through a log...I really wonder why some of us get delayed so long. most od the cases at the CSC that were approved the same day were in and out of the NVC within 2 weeks.

SHARE THIS VIDEO to promote the USCIS delays!

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

I was so mad when I found out that our petition that should have been forwarded to the NVC has just been sitting at the local field office all this time that processed our I130..well now that USCIS told them to forward it ASAP to the NVC .. I hope they follow thru on it.. here's praying that it reaches NVC fast

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So, when the USCIS Tier 2 answered I gave her my information, and she said they would check on it to find out when it was sent out, and in what batch and mail service….

I was thinking, wow, she is actually being helpful!

I was put on hold for a minute, and she came back on….

She said there was already a service request put in on the 23rd, and the CSC hadn’t responded yet, but that it typically takes them a few days to respond, and I should check again at the end of the week. Thank you for calling! AND THEN SHE HUNG UP!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

SHARE THIS VIDEO to promote the USCIS delays!

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.