Sweet dream

Just 7 approved on 29th?? ND 2 ON 27TH?? Please CSC dont slow down

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

well over here in Atlanta no body's getting approved! this is getting extra annoying!

Today I was seeing all timelines from each SC... Seems they all stuck in 2012.....

Its so bad for everyone that is waiting....

Jan 31st 2013 - Filed I-129F
Feb 06th 2013 - NOA1( 4 days after USCIS received)

May 24th 2013 - NOA2 (3 months 2 weeks 4 days)

Jun 07th 2013 - NVC Received (14 days after NOA2)

Jun 10th 2013 - Got Number (RDJ) ( 17 days after NOA2)

Jun 11th 2013 - NVC Left ( 1 day after get number)

Jun 13th 2013 - Consulate Received (3 days after RDJ)

Jun 17th 2013 - Got email from Embassy ( 4 days after Consul received)

Aug 13th 2013 - Interview (60 days after Consul received)

event.png
event.png

I was afraid of this. I was just hoping the fast pace was going to last a bit longer. We will see. Hopefully at least they won't come to a standstill for several months like they did earlier this year.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sure hope csc doesn't slow down again until they get within their 5 month target goal. That seems only reasonable to me. Of course, I wish the same for VSC. We should all be within that 5 month window. That's not too much to ask.

Timeline

While we're waiting for our NOA2, I have a question about documentation recommended/required for affidavit of support. If my income is more than sufficient to cover the minimum income requirements, is it necessary for me to include bank statements, 401K statements, property holdings, etc. or are tax statements, W2's and latest earnings statements sufficient?

As i've seen from Igor's list those past couple days and if it continues it will definitely mean that CSC has stopped the crazy approval pace. It doesn't mean that they will go back to the complete stop they've been to before but it will at a more decent and steady rate.

If not it will mean that they just wanted to clear this huge backlog of petition from july-september/october because they were tired of getting inquiries from senators/congressmen.

In order to know more we will have to wait until they update their processing times on the website.

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I've been on here for some time now and I keep reading everyone saying that x amount of applications have been approved this day and that.

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find these links with number of approvals on them?

Thanks a bunch!

Igor's List is your friend and will soon become your addication :-)

First you check it occasionally and pretty soon it's a case " I don't need to check it but I was on VJ anyway so I may as well see if anyone I know got approved"

Edited by rjm_cmyk

Richard

event.png

event.png

We all like to see the quick work, but VSC people are mainly just trying to tell you that they know what you're in for. They can foreshadow, because they saw the exact same thing occur. Stuck on a July date for the longest time....daca files transferred, then a sudden influx of approvals...finally getting within the 5 month timeframe and then a sudden slow down in approvals.

Basically the point here is 7 is not a slow day by USCIS/VJ standards. Don't get used to even that many. Soon it will slow down. Count on it. Otherwise you'll be sorely disappointed.

Exactly. This is what I was trying to tell the OP. Getting used to 7+ a day is just setting yourself up for disappointment. There's no way CSC can maintain the pace they have done for the past month, that was simply to clear their backlog. Now, they are pretty much at the 5 month mark so I guarantee it will slow down soon, if it already hasn't. If they kept at the 20+ approvals per day (and they've cleared most of July through October in the last month), they'd have cleared all their petitions to date in the space of a month or two. Just isn't realistic.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I think we can just all agree that waiting sucks, period. I hope that all filers get their approvals quickly and that no matter where you are you can all be with your loved ones soon.

Timeline

While we're waiting for our NOA2, I have a question about documentation recommended/required for affidavit of support. If my income is more than sufficient to cover the minimum income requirements, is it necessary for me to include bank statements, 401K statements, property holdings, etc. or are tax statements, W2's and latest earnings statements sufficient?

Who did our affidavit it was my lawyer.

He sent it to my fiance

A. REQUIRED INCOME:

The objective is to demonstrate that you meet the minimum income requirements.

Here are the MINIMUM INCOME REQUIREMENTS:

Family of two: $18,912/year;

Family of three: $23,862/year;

Family of four: $28,812/year;

[it is slightly higher in Alaska & Hawaii; and lower for military personnel]

Another way to satisfy this requirement is with assets. Assets are counted at 1/3 of equity as income equivalent (ex.: $3,000 in the bank = $1,000 in income), so assets of $56,736 will suffice.

C. Keep in mind that if your fiancé(e)’s interview takes place after April 15, 2013, the embassy will want to see your 2012 tax return as well.

W-2, I think would be nice if you can include 401k.

Hope had helped you.

Edited by Sweet dream

event.png
event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

dancin5hr.gif Congratulations to the new approvals. Lets keep the ball rolling.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

Who did our affidavit it was my lawyer.

He sent it to my fiance

A. REQUIRED INCOME:

The objective is to demonstrate that you meet the minimum income requirements.

Here are the MINIMUM INCOME REQUIREMENTS:

Family of two: $18,912/year;

Family of three: $23,862/year;

Family of four: $28,812/year;

[it is slightly higher in Alaska & Hawaii; and lower for military personnel]

Another way to satisfy this requirement is with assets. Assets are counted at 1/3 of equity as income equivalent (ex.: $3,000 in the bank = $1,000 in income), so assets of $56,736 will suffice.

C. Keep in mind that if your fiancé(e)’s interview takes place after April 15, 2013, the embassy will want to see your 2012 tax return as well.

W-2, I think would be nice if you can include 401k.

Hope had helped you.

Thanks so much for this information. I will include recent 401k and IRA statements. I am recently divorced. Do you know if I need to include the divorce agreement as well? Do you know if they deduct child support and alimony payments from earnings when they determine the minimum income requirements.

Timeline

Thanks so much for this information. I will include recent 401k and IRA statements. I am recently divorced. Do you know if I need to include the divorce agreement as well? Do you know if they deduct child support and alimony payments from earnings when they determine the minimum income requirements.

Yes, you need to show to the USCIS that you are legally divorced, and give the copy to them all papers about it.

If you have kids if live with you it will count to the family members, or if they dont you've to include on affidavit support minor 18 age as your dependent.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=fe3647a55773d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD

Anyway you should check on USCIS site, download the instructions for form I-134.

event.png
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.