Timeline

November filer and still waiting, been 6 months! sad.png

event.png

event.png
event.png

first met in person in July 2012 in Dubai

[October 2012] He traveled to Dubai to see me for the second time

[March-April 2013] we saw each other again in Turkey /Istanbul

[may 9th 2013]we saw each other again in Istanbul ,on the same day we received NOA2 heart.gifheart.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

They are unusually slow for some reason =/

01-12-2013 - Engaged

01-18-2013 - Sent I-129F

01-22-2013 - NOA1

06-21-2013 - Transferred to TSC

07-09-2013 - NOA2 (due to the glitch I find out about it on July 25th)

09-19-2013 - Interview in Moscow

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I only noticed one approval yesterday/today, but I did notice that in another thread someone said they had been checking case numbers and they are still moving - remember not everyone is on Visa Journey so it's not always an accurate picture. Just take comfort in the knowledge that they are still working through these, even if it is very slow.. And annoying!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Service center topic moved to service center forums.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Vermont are really starting to anger me with this slow down rubbish. Well, not just Vermont, but USCIS as a whole. No accountability for either service center whatsoever.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Vermont approval today at 5:35 pm EST. Our NOA1 date was October 23. SO HAPPY! Your time will come guys. I had JUST contacted two senators, and I don't think they did anything to push it through (only contacted them yesterday and they hadn't even replied yet).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations!!

While VSC is moving, I am pretty depressed at the number per day that get approved :( This is really sandbagging anyones hopes of a approval any where near their stated goal. There are still ALOT of October filers waiting to get approved. The writing is on the wall as far as VSC finishing Oct petitions in May, at their current rate of 1-2/day =10-15 a week=40-60 a month (they did around 65 in April, this includes numbers before they slowed down to a crawl!) VSC WILL NOT finish October in May, Some time in late June at this current rate they will be starting November petitions. Now November has just over 100 petitions, at 40-60 a month, VSC will complete November petitions sometime in August. DECEMBER FILERS WILL JUST START TO BE PROCESSED in LATE AUGUST, they will not complete DECEMBER petitions until mid September 2013 at their current "speedy rate". That will be 10 MONTHS OF WAITING FOR SOME DECEMBER FILERS :(

This is why VSC filers are complaining at the moment, I dont believe any of the other centers have their majority of petitions waiting over ten months to be approved. VSC is on pace to be the record holder as far as majority petitions waiting 10 months for approval. VSC endures a history of being the slowest center annually, and this is just making a bad situation much worse.

I know some of the seasoned people on this forum will say its only temporary. My question is "When will the crawl stop?" CSC had a near shutdown that lasted months. If VSC goes months, we will have a longer wait than they did...there is no one here that can say VSC will get the kind of help CSC is getting to clear their backlog, that kind of rate is unprecedented....:(

I truly wish to be proven wrong and see a speed up at VSC...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Nov filer and so frustrated. From whats being updated by VJers it seems there is a few dates that have been skipped and if so are these RFE's or have they just not updated their timelines?? ClockWatch2.gif Counting the days weeks and months is just making this so much more worse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.