spookyturtle

Judy Clarke, Death Penalty Attorney, Joins Boston Bombing Suspect Defense Team

53 posts in this topic

Cheaper to lock him up for life. Surely he'd make a lot of new friends in the joint.

Cheaper to go straight from the courthouse to the table, which was what I was getting at responding to someone who wanted to see if he could be rehabbed.

Filed: Timeline

Cheaper to go straight from the courthouse to the table, which was what I was getting at responding to someone who wanted to see if he could be rehabbed.

That straight path doesn't exist. Even if it did, just the extra cost of a death penalty trial vs. a life in prison trial is significant.

That straight path doesn't exist. Even if it did, just the extra cost of a death penalty trial vs. a life in prison trial is significant.

I think you have me confused with The Nature Boy.

I'm fantasizing. (Not about anyone here) la.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

That was sarcasm. Many of our more leftist counterparts have called for immediate punishment

I wouldn't say they've called for immediate punishment. They have however found him guilty based on evidence made public in the media.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Timeline

I wouldn't say they've called for immediate punishment. They have however found him guilty based on evidence made public in the media.

Well, that is the evidence we have to go by. For instance, K.C. went free. Richard Jewell went free. The public usually understands. OJ went free - then he screwed up by trying to be BMOC, and now he is in jail. Poor O.J. He had it made in the shade, and just couldn't help himself.

Well, that is the evidence we have to go by. For instance, K.C. went free. Richard Jewell went free. The public usually understands. OJ went free - then he screwed up by trying to be BMOC, and now he is in jail. Poor O.J. He had it made in the shade, and just couldn't help himself.

Karma caught up with him, he was guilty of something, either the killings themselves or hiring someone to do it for him.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Karma caught up with him, he was guilty of something, either the killings themselves or hiring someone to do it for him.

O.J. was framed by the racist L.A. PD cause he was married to a big boobed white gal..

and having been married to one... I ain't saying what he did was right...but I understand**

**credit given to Chris rock

Edited by The Nature Boy

O.J. was framed by the racist L.A. PD cause he was married to a big boobed white gal..

and having been married to one... I ain't saying what he did was right...but I understand**

**credit given to Chris rock

Cause if that had been me, I don't care if I was driving a pinto, it would have been blown up like the Godfather!

Love that stand up.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Cause if that had been me, I don't care if I was driving a pinto, it would have been blown up like the Godfather!

Love that stand up.

Oh my.. That is my favorite routine.. Yo! your honor check this out.... Reference: I have become accustomed to

Oh my.. That is my favorite routine.. Yo! your honor check this out.... Reference: I have become accustomed to

You ever give someone a crack gift? Aww, you shouldn't have, I didn't, got it from a crack head!idea9dv.gif

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you two get a room dry.png

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

you two get a room dry.png

Chris Rock's stand up can unite people, it's that funnycontent.gif

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg