spookyturtle

Judy Clarke, Death Penalty Attorney, Joins Boston Bombing Suspect Defense Team

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

If convicted, he should not ever take another breath as a free man.

I agree. Seems like death is the easy way out. If he wants death, he can figure out some way to off himself in prison.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

If he is found guilty. In America, people are innocent until found guilty in a court of law. If you have trouble with this concept, perhaps you'd be happier in a totalitarian dictatorship like North Korea. Do you enjoy the company of chubby effeminate Asian men? Kim Jong Un looks mighty ronery.

I agree 100%, of course unless you are George Zimmerman then you should be shot right now and denied all rights.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Screw that. Save the taxpayer money and put a needle in his arm.

The death penalty often winds up costing the tax-payer more than life in prison. The best solution is to put him in the general population of some urban state's maximum security prison. Chances are he would suffer a 'heart attack' there. A six inch long, hand made, 'shiv' form of heart attack! Unless he was lucky and found the biggest and baddest inmates there to be his 'boyfriends'! And in a twisted kind of way that represents real justice. He has demonstrated he cannot live by the rules of law-abiding society. Let him live, and die, by the rules of the worst of the worst!

I disagree. What are you, some kind of tyrant?

That was sarcasm. Many of our more leftist counterparts have called for immediate punishment

That was sarcasm. Many of our more leftist counterparts have called for immediate punishment

many? how many? i don't know of any liberals who don't support due process.

Filed: Timeline

Who would those "many" be? You're not talking about those that have pointed out that it was one George Zimmerman who applied immediate punishment without due process to a minor, do you? Because pointing out that easily verifiable fact is ion no way the same as calling for the same to be visited upon George Zimmerman. Of course, you have shown in the past of having trouble keeping apart what was said and what you believe was said - those two rarely being one and the same.

Timeline

I guess it is expecting too much for RWN's to know that when liberals like myself talk of punishments for crimes committed it is ALWAYS in the context of assuming a fair trial has taken place and a guilty verdict reached. While I have no doubt that somebody somewhere calls themselves liberal and is also an advocate for vigilante justice that is antithetical to the principles most of us adhere to.

Who would those "many" be? You're not talking about those that have pointed out that it was one George Zimmerman who applied immediate punishment without due process to a minor, do you? Because pointing out that easily verifiable fact is ion no way the same as calling for the same to be visited upon George Zimmerman. Of course, you have shown in the past of having trouble keeping apart what was said and what you believe was said - those two rarely being one and the same.

One just checked in

I swear it's like throwing chum in the water, the way the left wing nuts start frothing at the mouth

Edited by The Nature Boy

Timeline

One just checked in

I swear it's like throwing chum in the water, the way the left wing nuts start frothing at the mouth

Your reading comprehension skills help explain your political views!rofl.gif

Filed: Timeline

I agree 100%, of course unless you are George Zimmerman then you should be shot right now and denied all rights.

You are a master at this. I bow to your superior ability.

One just checked in

Exactly. Again, I salute you! Well played, sir. Well played.

You are a master at this. I bow to your superior ability.

Exactly. Again, I salute you! Well played, sir. Well played.

So it's unaminous, The Nature Boy is The Master Baitor!