28 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a ballpark time when the invoice will show for our AOS online payment, I recieved the case and invoice number by calling nvc ( Friday April 26th) but have not recieved the email notifications yet.

Thanks,

Give it a couple days, Hilario. Here's a link to the online portal where you can check: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Edited by speedwell

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

I noticed on your timeline the beneficiary has not sent the NVC the DS-3032 Choice of Address and Agent. If i remember correctly you will not receive anything asking for AOS payment until after the beneficiary has sent in, and the NVC receives, the DS-3032 Choice of Address and Agent.

I noticed on your timeline the beneficiary has not sent the NVC the DS-3032 Choice of Address and Agent. If i remember correctly you will not receive anything asking for AOS payment until after the beneficiary has sent in, and the NVC receives, the DS-3032 Choice of Address and Agent.

Yah she emailed the ds-3032 Friday night maybe its too early yet dunno.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Sending the ds3032 will not affect your AOS invoice but it will for your IV package.

I received my IINs last Monday, was able to log on Thursday, but only 2 cas out of 3 are linked. So I ve got to wait longer until all this is solved!

Edited by Clemjam

I'm the beneficiary
Married June 2010

USCIS (49 days) NVC (42 days)

02/06/13 I130 sent 04/12/2013 NVC received file

02/08/13 I130 delivered to Phoenix Lockbox 04/23/2013 Case numbers assigned and DS3032 emailed

02/13/13 NOA1 04/29/2013 Cases finally linked for AOS payment - paid straightaway

02/13/13 Fees cashed on 05/02/2013 DS3032 accepted
02/16/13 I797 received (pd 02/08/2013) 05/03/2013 AOS packages sent
04/02/2013 Available on USCIS website 05/03/2013 IV fee paid
04/03/2013 NOA2 05/04/2013 AOS status 'PAID'

04/08/2013 Paper NOA2 received 05/06/2013 IV package sent
05/08/2013 AOS and IV delivered to NVC
05/17/2013 Expedite request filed

05/21/2013 IV Package approved (9 bus. days)

05/22/2013 AOS on hold (new version used)
05/24/2013 Expedite approved by Paris Embassy (docs shipped on same day)

EMBASSY (Paris) POE 08/15/2013 PHI

05/24/2013 applications received by email

05/2/2013 paper applications received

05/30/2013 moved from 'in transit' to 'ready' on DOS

06/03/2013 email received for medical and interview

06/21/2013 medical

06/26/2013 interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sending the ds3032 will not affect your AOS invoice but it will for your IV package.

I received my IINs last Monday, was able to log on Thursday, but only 2 cas out of 3 are linked. So I ve got to wait longer until all this is solved!

May I ask, Did you email the ds-3032 as soon as you got your numbers?

im in the same boat as you hilario.. seems like the online payment is not working as of the moment for me. and the ds-3032 was already sent

I will update my status here if the AOS invoice shows up! Hope you do the same! Good Luck in your journey!

Does anyone have a ballpark time when the invoice will show for our AOS online payment, I recieved the case and invoice number by calling nvc ( Friday April 26th) but have not recieved the email notifications yet.

Thanks,

hilario. just paid the aos fee.

so if i have the cover sheet now, can i send the aos package already? or wait for the iv?

so if i have the cover sheet now, can i send the aos package already? or wait for the iv?

If you have a cover sheet for a package, go ahead and send that package.

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

If you have a cover sheet for a package, go ahead and send that package.

thanks! i jsut sent out the aos. havent received any confirmation from the ds 3032 yet. maybe ill send a scanned ds-3032 with my wifes signature.. is it a good idea?

thanks! i jsut sent out the aos. havent received any confirmation from the ds 3032 yet. maybe ill send a scanned ds-3032 with my wifes signature.. is it a good idea?

The confirmation will take at least 10 business days. If by then it has not been received, resend the e-mail using the template in the wiki.

LATEST STEPS:

Congrats!!! yes as speedwell says send it!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

AOS FEE BILL not tied to anything save for the first phone call where the Petitioner gives over email addresses.

The IV Fee Bill is tied to DS-3032 being added to the casefile.

Study the flowchart up at

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_bring_your_foreign_spouse_to_live_in_the_US

And please remember correctly, soonish ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hey ! you fellas should really join an NVC Monthly Thread.

Here's April 2013 - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/422214-nvc-filers-april-2013/

Read the first 2 posts, all you need to know, all you need to do, is covered there.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.