MyLittlePony

All well maybe next summer.

43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Nice pics. Where were they taken?

I have no idea. Random QQ Portfolios - I remember these were 'featured' on qq one day, so I grabbed many. I likes the Dancing Womans, always..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Oh, heavens no ! I do promise to post some after green card in hand.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a reason I made the post I did and it had nothing to do with bashing Muslims.

I know. I'm with you. I was trying to be funny. It didn't work. It doesn't work a lot.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Maybe he can ask Jan Brewer for some of the money they get from selling guns from gun buyback programs.

Too bad Obama couldn't find a way to fund the government. He is generally a loser, isn't he?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

there have been several reports on this thread. please exercise more caution in choice of words.
about 2 dozen posts have been removed for use of phrases, quoting that post, or adding drama to the thread.

additional note. the new software does not make it easy to edit posts and return them to viewing minus the offensive content. if a member quotes a post that is removable yet the member writes an eloquent 25 paragraph response that brings world peace - it too will be removed and not returned to viewing due to the difficulty of the new software. ergo, quote with some forethought.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

there have been several reports on this thread. please exercise more caution in choice of words.

about 2 dozen posts have been removed for use of phrases, quoting that post, or adding drama to the thread.

additional note. the new software does not make it easy to edit posts and return them to viewing minus the offensive content. if a member quotes a post that is removable yet the member writes an eloquent 25 paragraph response that brings world peace - it too will be removed and not returned to viewing due to the difficulty of the new software. ergo, quote with some forethought.

Damn, I should probably cut down on the length of my posts then. But don't blame me when the peace and harmony level in here goes down.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Damn, I should probably cut down on the length of my posts then. But don't blame me when the peace and harmony level in here goes down.

the peace and harmony levels increased at some point? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

This is just a start of what Obummer wants to slowly ruin america after he is done with his term then he will move back to his country laughing while we suffer.

Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at Kapiʻolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (now Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children) in Honolulu, Hawaii, and is the first President to have been born in Hawaii.

What country are you talking about, Hawaii is part of the United States last time I checked. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at Kapiʻolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (now Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children) in Honolulu, Hawaii, and is the first President to have been born in Hawaii.

What country are you talking about, Hawaii is part of the United States last time I checked. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii

Many still believe Hawaii to be another country because it is not connected to the mainland. Nothing that a good read in Geography 101 cannot resolve. sleep.png

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

Hawaii is a forgery.

Hawaii is a forgery.

Link or proof?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg