BMW4me

I-751 May 2013 Filers

895 posts in this topic

just received my NOA1, ok I am set now I don't care when they send the 10 yr GC smile.png happy that I can go to my vacation smile.png

So my package delivered on 5/1 and receipt date for NOA1 is 5/2, arrived today, I guess they issue these things a day after just holding on to them till they cash the check

[...]

Woohoo, congrats! Although I'm at CSC and not VSC, gives me some hope I'll get my NOA soon as well since my trip to Canada is coming up in less than 3 weeks.

The check doesn't have anything to do with the NOA. This is clear with a few people in the April thread as they received their NOA before the check was even cleared. The NOA date is based on when they received the case. There should be a postmarked date somewhere on the NOA and that's when they actually printed the NOA and mailed it out.

Good morning:

Good Luck to all Hopefully all goes By Quick I will be sending my at the end of the month may 25 2013

you can see my Table of content here .

I do Have a question maybe over thinking . I remember entering in a corner of each paper my Wife case number when i send my I -130 Should we do the same for our i- 751?

Table of content

1. I -751 Form Joint W annex Page plus fees
  1. Copies of USIC Move Notification
  1. Letter from your department requesting file petition of form I 751 send to wrong address.
  1. Copies of the passports and green cards of (immigrant spouse)xxxxxx xxxxx( name) CR-1 and xxxxxxx xxxxxx( Name)CR-2
  1. Copies of Social Security cards of (immigrant spouse) Name CR-1 and name CR-2 plus our Son USC born at broad.
  1. Colombian Birth Certificate for (CR-1)& (CR-2) With Certify & Notarize Translation’s
  1. Colombian wedding Certificate with Certify & Notarize Translation. W, copy of husband (USC)Passport
  1. Copy of Husband driver’s License.
  1. Copy Of son Birth Certificate from US Bogota Embassy plus his US Passport.
  1. Copy of CR2 school (latest one )Report card.
  1. Copy of the tax transcripts for 2010 and 2011 and Copy of 2012 taxes.
  1. Copy of Mortgage Bank Documents that explain that we move back to my old house to work on a Loan Modification Process. “By the time you review this I will be finishing trail period”.
  1. Copy of my Divorce decreed plus removal of ex-wife on property deed.
  1. Work Benefit Website Showing Life Insurance Beneficiary (CR1 Plus Kids).
  1. Copies of Bank account statement last one only (CR1 & USC joint account).
  1. Copy Of Bank Cards.
  1. Copies car insurance documents lates one only.
  1. Copy of our Credit Cards showing a joint account.
  1. Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy.
  1. Cable Internet Utility bill on my Wife ( CR1) With current address
  1. PSEG Utility bill under US citizen (name ) petitioner
  1. Bring your child to work forms 2012 & 2013
  1. US passport Renew from By husband
  1. Sworn Testimony of friends of truth relationship.
  1. A copy of our reservations off vacation that we have taken seen they arrive to the USA. Including On Coming Trip for Christmas 2013.
  1. Photos of Family daily activities on vacations ECT.

Regards

Good Luck to all

My check got cashed!! Woke up to a text this morning from my husband saying it had cleared! It says the posted date was 5/13 (yesterday), but when I went to bed at midnight last night, it was most definitely not there laughing.gif Regardless, I'm happy. Hopefully the NOA letter arrives soon, so I can cancel my InfoPass appointment which is a 6 hour drive away headbonk.gif

Good morning:

Good Luck to all Hopefully all goes By Quick I will be sending my at the end of the month may 25 2013

you can see my Table of content here .

I do Have a question maybe over thinking . I remember entering in a corner of each paper my Wife case number when i send my I -130 Should we do the same for our i- 751?

[...]

Regards

Good Luck to all

I didn't write anything on the corner of each page. Since I had 2 years worth of bank statements of BOTH my checking account AND my husband's checking account, I wasn't about to spend hours writing on hundreds of paper laughing.gif

Guys what did you put on line:

16.a. In Care of Name on the i-751 form?

Thanks, I will be filling end of May.

I left it blank as we don't have a 'In Care of' person here at my address.

Hey thanks for your reply.

What does that even mean, if I had a sponsor when I got married or something?

No, it's got nothing to do with marriage no0pb.gif It's if you want the letter addressed to someone else at your address or another address. Google is an amazing thing by the way ;)

Filed: Country: Chile
Timeline

I think it means if someone else manages your mail, if my mail box doesn't fit they drop it off at the leasing office.

I'll just leave it blank, thanks

LoL, I did google it just before you said so :P My bad, I was just a little confused there.

Appreciate your help.

LoL, I did google it just before you said so :P My bad, I was just a little confused there.

Appreciate your help.

I think it means if someone else manages your mail, if my mail box doesn't fit they drop it off at the leasing office.

I'll just leave it blank, thanks

LoL, I did google it just before you said so tongue.png My bad, I was just a little confused there.

Appreciate your help.

LoL, I did google it just before you said so tongue.png My bad, I was just a little confused there.

Appreciate your help.

Yup, it can also apply to someone else managing your mail (like a landlord or something). Leaving it blank will be fine in your case good.gif

i cant even find 16.a. In I751 wish PART ?

1?

2?

3?

4?

5?

6?

OR 7

They released a new form a few weeks back. You're looking at the new one, right? And not the old one?

They released a new form a few weeks back. You're looking at the new one, right? And not the old one?

I guess i have the Old one i may need to do some homework again . Do they change requierments Also ?

Regards

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I guess i have the Old one i may need to do some homework again . Do they change requierments Also ?

Regards

lol never paid attention to this, but hey got my NOA1 anywho so I tihnk I am fine, on the uscis site it also says "04/11/13. USCIS will accept editions dated 01/12/11 and later until June 15, 2013. After June 15, 2013, we will only accept the 04/11/13 edition." so it's fine even if you use the old edition.

god it'd be so retarded to get an RFE for the wrong form edition lol

09/01/2002 - Came to USA on an F-1

-
03/11/2011 - (Day 01) - AOs Package Delivered

08/08/2011 - (Day 150) - Green Card arrived

-

04/30/2013 - (Day 00) - I-751 Package Sent

05/01/2013 - (Day 01) - I-751 Package Delivered

01/16/2014 - (Day 261) - I-751 Interview, verbal approval on the spot

04/08/2014 - (Day 343) - I-751 Approved

-

04/28/2014 - (Day 00) - N-400 Package Sent

04/30/2014 - (Day 01) - N-400 Package Delivered

05/03/2014 - (Day 04) - NOA Receipt Date

05/27/2014 - (Day 29) - Walk-In Biometrics (original date was 06/04/2014)

06/27/2014 - (Day 60) - In Line for Interviewing

10/06/2014 - (Day 102) - Interview in Long Island City Field Office, Result: RFE given

10/06/2014 - (Day 102) - Responded RFE

01/23/2015 - (Day 211) - Naturalization Oath Ceremony

01/23/2015 - (Day 211) - US Citizen

Regards

You can still use the old form if you wish (up until June 15th this year), there's no need to use the new one, as long as you'll be filing before June 15th. Same requirements. The form and instructions just look visually different. The only difference I've seen on the new form is they have a box to put your email address. That's it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.