almedin

FREAKING OUT PLEASE HELPPP ME :(

2 posts in this topic

I went two times to embassy and two times i got back wthout my visa. Last time my sponsor was short 2.000$ to reach the 125%!!!:(((( Now we find a truck driver who is willing to be our sponsor he is self employed! PLEASE HELP ME WITH EXACTLY WHAT I NEED DOCUMENTS AND FORMS FOR A SELF EMPLOYYED AND WHAT ARE THE "MAGIC NUMBERS" ON THE TAX THAT THE CONSULAR OFFICER IS WATCHING ON THE TAX IS THE GROSS INCOME RELEVANT OR THE NETTO INCOME!!!??? PLEASE HELP ME IT IS SO SAD EVERYTIME TO WENT OUT FROM THE EMBSSY WITHOUT NOTHING IT IS FRUSTRATING IT IS SO A LONG JOURNEY FOR M AND MY WIFE! I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL FOR EVERY HELP JUST GVE ME THE EXACTLY NFORMATION!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FR EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS!!

Completed I-864, complete tax returns (1040 with all schedules any W2s and 1099s) 2012, 2011, 2010 years, letter from employer - if self employed he has to write a letter saying what he does, how much he is paid per week or per year. If he is married wife has to fill out I-864A - sort of an acknowledgement of sponsorship.

The amount has to be sufficient to cover the sponsor and any dependents in his family plus the intending immigrant. For family of 3, you also include the immigrant which makes it 4 for I-864 amount purposes so $29, 437.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.