macattack

15 approved petition everyday?

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Both VSC and CSC in my eyes have legitimate concerns. We (CSC and VSC) are like two roller coasters in he same theme park ... different yet similar, one is experiencing slowdowns while the other one is doing fine, etc.

The USCIS data shows that VSC is like the bigger slower longer roller coaster. You are much likely in for a 5+ month ride. VSC has historically kept a bigger backlog around and you would be very very lucky to get approved in under 5 months.

The CSC is a bit more like a fast thrill ride. It might be a very short and fast ride at times, but it breaks down for long periods of time. It is quite unstable.

Neither coaster is much fun and both are hard to predict. That's why when I made my Youtube video

, I included the VSC and did not make it all about the CSC and DACA problems. The bigger picture is that both service centers are prone to these sporadic cycles. As I&B has pointed out with his research too, the problem is systemic. And things only seems to be getting more volatile lately.

We can't let the processes pit us against one another, because it gets in the way of being active and voicing our concerns to elected officials and spreading the word about these problems. If 11+ million undocumented (aka illegal) immigrants are granted amnesty and many more millions of foreigners are granted short order work visas, believe me there will be plenty of divisiveness to go around if that worsens sponsor-based visa times. Unfortunately, big brother wants us to sit among ourselves and squabble. It's a big part of 21st century political agenda. But I digress.

event.png

Filed: Timeline

What's with the 15 days approval a day??

Can't it be 100 approval a day??

There are so many applicants and 15 a day is just not enough..

I keep looking at Igor's list and it seems like there are more and more applicants.

They need to do something about this. I want to be with my fiancé very soon since he might get deployed in 2014. And a couple of months to be together is just not enough.

sad.png sigh.....

Igors list ONLY shows the last 15 approvals. If you want to see all of them use the other method.

Timeline

Igors list ONLY shows the last 15 approvals. If you want to see all of them use the other method.

Yeah. I just realized that. Since I'm very new to browsing this website.

My fiancé created this account last 2 years ago..

Now that we are actually using this, I have been learning...

Even then, I don't see lots of approvals. I have checked a couple days ago and there are reports from April 26 or 27 that has been approved and not a lot.

It's very sad to see such slow progress but again the VJ members are only a little percentage of the actual applicants...

Timeline

Hey Guys!! This is Off Topic but I am wondering if you guys have any idea

My NOA1 is Oct 18, 2012, INITIAL REVIEW
Today I checked and the date changed to May 2, 2013
but still on INITIAL REVIEW.

"
On May 2, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

What does it mean??
we waited for almost 7 months already. And this is the update I received today.
Did they reset the date of my NOA1?? But that would be unfair. sad.png

Do you guys have any idea what this means? Thank you!

Edited by macattack

Hey Guys!! This is Off Topic but I am wondering if you guys have any idea

My NOA1 is Oct 18, 2012, INITIAL REVIEW

Today I checked and the date changed to May 2, 2013

but still on INITIAL REVIEW.

"

On May 2, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

What does it mean??

we waited for almost 7 months already. And this is the update I received today.

Did they reset the date of my NOA1?? But that would be unfair. sad.png

Do you guys have any idea what this means? Thank you!

It means you will be getting an approval or RFE very soon, probably within a week. Congratulations!

barata-gif-3.gif

Timeline

It means you will be getting an approval or RFE very soon, probably within a week. Congratulations!

OMG!! NO TO RFE.. :((

we're tired of waiting but I guess that's better than nothing.

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.