macattack

15 approved petition everyday?

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where are you getting this information? It is simply wrong.

Yeah, #######??? Some of the recent early December approvals are at the 4 month mark, but average?? I want some of whatever he's smoking.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

These numbers are from the VJ timeline...if you click on processing times you will see the past year in the graph on the right....

So you may want to look at it first before speaking about others here...

Timeline

....snatch the pebble from my hand grasshopper.......patience! Hahahahah Breathe in, breathe out........Hahahaha. I'm 54 years old and hope I'm still alive when I next see my Gina in October! ......patience......breathe in, breathe out....

Timeline

These numbers are from the VJ timeline...if you click on processing times you will see the past year in the graph on the right....

Oh that graph....lol, that is only the average of those small amount that were processed. It does not account for the vast majority who were waiting during that time. That data is really only relevant if the cases are processed in order. It does not take into account those that are waiting, especially when it is the majority that are left behind. This has already been rehashed many times on VJ. Edited by Bayareaguy

And you may want to take a closer look.

There has been a ton of analysis on the CSC approvals (or lack of approvals) starting in October of last year. Until 2-3 weeks ago, there was virtually NOTHING approved beyond half of July 2012. That's a 9 month wait, not an average of 3-4 months.

I'm not by any means saying that VSC is not processing beyond their 5 month goal. But right now they are working on October, which is 6 months, not 9.

The fact of the matter is that the surge of CSC approvals came from an outcry of petitioners to their representatives armed with quality data analysis. It's possible that if the VSC data starts to support a similar situation that the CSC data did, then those of you at VSC will organize in the same fashion to get similar results.

But I can't help but point out how pathetic this CSC vs VSC attitude has become. We are all working towards the same goal. None of us has any control over the process or the processing times. We are all trying to making the system work consistently for all applicants.

That being said making false claims is irresponsible. If you want people to agree with what you are claiming show proof.

Edited by 2far

Timeline

Ok...I'll make it simple for you...15/ wk approvals for VSC makes 60/month...there are still around 200 Oct and Nov petitions for VSC..tell me how soon they will finish Dec filers at this rate for VSC.....are we within the five month goal? My math says otherwise...

Ok...I'll make it simple for you...15/ wk approvals for VSC makes 60/month...there are still around 200 Oct and Nov petitions for VSC..tell me how soon they will finish Dec filers at this rate for VSC.....are we within the five month goal? My math says otherwise...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This is an AWESOME post! Thank you... I just want to check... do you "optimistically by the numbers" think that November AND December will be done in 2.6 weeks?? By the numbers??? Any thoughts?

I used 25 approvals per day as an average for recent approvals per day (a low average). So if the trend continues with 25 approvals per day, 2.6 weeks is reasonable for December to hear things by. If you lower it to 20 approvals, it becomes 2.9 weeks. If we drop down to 10 per day, we jump up to 5.9 weeks. So basically, a safe estimate would be anywhere between 3 weeks and a month a half. That would be putting CSC back on schedule, too.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

In order for you to make a valid case to your congressman in the near future, you should not focus of your own petition. Since you've only been waiting 4 months and they are stating that they are processing at 5 months, you will have a difficult time.

When CSC started contacting representatives, we were all given the same BS over and over. So be prepared for that. Unfortunately we didn't start making headway until USCIS published the same processing date for 3 consecutive months.

It's a frustrating process. And I wish you and everyone else still waiting (including myself) a speedy conclusion.

Timeline

My appt with the congressman is not till the end of May...that puts me at five months. You said my numbers were plain wrong at nine months of wait time for VSC...I was hoping to be enlightened to how long VSC will take for Dec as you said I am way off....

Timeline

The 3-4 months average is not "my numbers", I was merely quoting VJ statistics..if you disagree with them, you should probably take it up with the Administrators....

I hardly would call a nine month wait "interesting"...I wonder what all of the VSC people would call a nine month wait or even an eight month wait....

I am trying to find some positive comments from your posts and the other CSC person, but am having trouble doing this. I don't recall anyone posting negative remarks on all of the CSC threads that complained loudly about their slowdown....

Maybe you could steer me in the direction of some posts left on the CSC threads, during their slowdown, to show me otherwise?

This is the second post you've made where you are clearly trying to make this personal.

It's a service center issue, not a petitioner issue.

You have been trying to gain empathy off of your projection that by the time VSC gets to your petition, it would have been nine months.

The difference between your argument and what the CSC endured, is that the CSC situation was really happening. It was confirmed by data analysis of USCIS data and by USCIS itself. People were not saying "at this rate it will be nine months". People were saying "I have been waiting nine months". Unfortunately, we learned very quickly that elected officials couldn't care less about VJ data.

I never said a nine month wait was interesting. I said your projection of a nine month wait was interesting. I have a lot of sympathy for all petitioners that have actually endured a long wait.

I have tried to point out the facts to you on several occasions about what really happened at CSC. I see that you are far too defensive to try to learn from others and you will grasps at inaccurate calculations in order to support your personal beliefs.

Enjoy your journey!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm failing to see what is productive about this thread any longer. It has simply become a CSC v. VSC. Guess what! Nobody gets a say in which service center they get sent to or how long they will have to wait. This community is supposed to be supportive, not a competition between who has it worst.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

I don't think you realise the ####### CSC put filers through. Imagine filing in JULY 2012, and then, 8 months later, seeing NOV and DEC 2012 getting approved like mad... (applications 4-5 months AFTER YOU FILED). I'd rather be with a slow but predictable (first come, first served) filing centre, than one that is completely random and just ignores 3-4 months worth of I-129F applications just so they can whip their average back up to 5 months as fast as possible... Just saying...

Yes...I filed in July 2012 and everytime I come on this website and see all these couples getting approved who applied months after me it really makes me disgusted and sick about how my government treats me and keeping my family separated. I am a 7th generation american, I pay taxes and lived my whole life in the US so why can't I have my husband here??!! and why is everyone getting approved before me...I know a majority of people here are doing fiancee visas but still honestly, why am I still waiting? I had to have our first baby here in Chicago alone because for what? as much as everyone says the US does not discriminate, be real you know they do. my husband is arab, a palestinian and living in one of the worst places that most people overlook. it's not fair. I went to my congressman, my senator and I get no help, no answers. I have done everything I can do and I'm still beyond frustrated, I can't believe I've been waiting for 9 months now

meet Sept 2008 in Chicago
He left back to Palestine Aug 2010
I went to Palestine May 30,2012
6/13/2012 Married in Palestine
7/04/2012 arrived back in Chicago
7/25/2012 mailed in I-130
7/26/2012 NOA 1 arrived. to be serviced in California
3/3/2013 our baby was born !!!!

6/17/2013 Case transferred to Local city

11/13/2013 interview at Chicago

1/27/2014 RFE DNA test

3/7/2014 RFE completed and mailed in

5/12/2014 **I-130 APPROVED** !! 652 days

6/3/2014 NVC received case

7/11/2014 choice of agent signed

7/19/2014 pay AOS bill, send aos packet

7/22/2014 NVC received AOS papers

8/20/2014 send IV packet

8/25/2014 NVC received IV papers

8/27/2014 pay IV bill

9/9/2014 DS-260 completed

9/15/2014 AOS checklist

9/24/2014 NVC scanned aos

10/29/2014 "paid" turned to "n/a"

10/31/2014 called NVC and confirmed case complete

11/4/2014 email with interview scheduled

12/15/2014 INTERVIEW

02/20/2015 I-601 waiver received @ Nebraska

07/14/2015 I-601 waiver APPROVED

8/10/2015 ceac changed from refused to ready

8/12/2015 visa was issued !!!!!!

8/25/2015 POE Chicago, no questions asked about waiver

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.