macattack

15 approved petition everyday?

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's with the 15 days approval a day??
Can't it be 100 approval a day??
There are so many applicants and 15 a day is just not enough..
I keep looking at Igor's list and it seems like there are more and more applicants.
They need to do something about this. I want to be with my fiancé very soon since he might get deployed in 2014. And a couple of months to be together is just not enough.
:( sigh.....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Only 15 a day in GLOBAL? Or certain countries?

12.15.2009 - Meet through online games, he is my Hero star_smile.gif

02.14.2010 - Dating

12.22.2010 - First meet@London (My first white Christmas)

[Long.distance: Skype, Whatsapp, Messenger, eCard, eGifts]

12.29.2011 - He visit my parents@Kuala Lumpur

02.20.2013 - B2 Rejected crying.gif

06.19.2013 - K1 visa application documents mailed to John

12.20,2013 - Packet 3 received

05.20.2014 - Checklist and DS-230 sent

06.25.2014 - Packet 4 (Appointment letter) received

07.02.2014 - Medical Exam

07.11.2014 - Medical Exam result received

07.15.2014 - Final Interview

07.18.2014 - K1 visa secured

09.12.2014 - Landed Chicagoland

10.10.2014 - Married in Court House :content:

11.15.2014 - SSN with name changed obtained

12.08.2014 - AOS Files Sent

01.08.2015 - Bio Appointment

02.12.2015 - I-765 & I-131 approved!

02.23.2015 - Employment Authorization Card received

as1cHhSB0361800MTAwNDcxNGx8NTQ1MjgxbHxEY

as1cR2SoSf-1800MTAwMzVsfDQ1NTQ4MTlsc3xDb

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Only 15 a day in GLOBAL? Or certain countries?

Not really overall. Just the result here in Igor List. It's kinda frustrating to see that they only approved 15 a day out of all the people registered here in Vj.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Not really overall. Just the result here in Igor List. It's kinda frustrating to see that they only approved 15 a day out of all the people registered here in Vj.

It's been over 20 a day recently for I-129F petitions, which is unusually/absurdly fast. VJ members only represent about 5-10% of all applicants per visa class, remember. Just a few weeks ago, we had 0 approvals per day for many many days (less approvals per month January-March than per day for the last week). At this rate, I've calculated that December should be roughly finished up in about 2.6 weeks, which means CSC will be operating within their 5 month timeframe again. If the current rate continues, of course.

Once the backlog is clear, CSC approvals will most likely drop again to a steady rate to keep in line with the 5 month goal.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

It's been over 20 a day recently for I-129F petitions, which is unusually/absurdly fast. VJ members only represent about 5-10% of all applicants per visa class, remember. Just a few weeks ago, we had 0 approvals per day for many many days (less approvals per month January-March than per day for the last week). At this rate, I've calculated that December should be roughly finished up in about 2.6 weeks, which means CSC will be operating within their 5 month timeframe again. If the current rate continues, of course.

Once the backlog is clear, CSC approvals will most likely drop again to a steady rate to keep in line with the 5 month goal.

good.gif

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Whereas Vermont are slowing down and we're getting further and further from the 5 month processing time by the day! At this rate they'll be processing at 7 months within weeks!

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

There were around 15 approvals for VSC for the WHOLE week last week. There are roughly 200 unapproved petitions on VJ for Oct and Nov for VSC. It does not take much to realize at around 60 approvals a month, VSC will not get to December filers for another 3.3 months. That makes it August for December 2012 filers approvals at this rate (which has been going on for more than one week for VSC). Now, CSC will be working on January Filers very soon if you look at their numbers, after all, they have approved a large number of November and December and they will clear this lot within a few weeks. Well within the five month wait if you agree with the "zero" first month.

Before people attack me for comparing the two centers, take a look at some old threads that are titled "CSC vs VSC" or somewhere along those lines when CSC had their temporary slowdown. My point is we have to be able to use another center's numbers as a measuring stick, if it is possible to churn out 20-30+ a day, then why not churn out 1/2 or even a third of this for the other center? 2-5 or even "zero" approvals for the day is just creating a backlog that is growing fast for VSC.

We have been told at VSC that we can expect a five month wait...but the math argues otherwise. I count a roughly 9 month wait for VSC filers at their current wait time, and as I said, this slowdown, "crawl" has been current for more than just a week or two.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This is an AWESOME post! Thank you... I just want to check... do you "optimistically by the numbers" think that November AND December will be done in 2.6 weeks?? By the numbers??? Any thoughts?

I don't think you realise the ####### CSC put filers through. Imagine filing in JULY 2012, and then, 8 months later, seeing NOV and DEC 2012 getting approved like mad... (applications 4-5 months AFTER YOU FILED). I'd rather be with a slow but predictable (first come, first served) filing centre, than one that is completely random and just ignores 3-4 months worth of I-129F applications just so they can whip their average back up to 5 months as fast as possible... Just saying...

Timeline

If you look at VSC, you will also see December filers approved...so yes, we have had frustrations over the order of approvals too..."slow and predictable" is not good if the average is 9 months at the current rate...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

we filed our petition in September,got our NOA1 on 19/092012,then from that time till now we've heard nothing this coming month on the 29th it will 8months and still waiting,its devastating,our case status when we check it online its still on `initial review` stage.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Yup, CSC is moving insanely fast at the moment!

No reason to complain whatsoever if they keep up that pace.

Don´t know how correct your estimate is though. I think it´s really hard to tell and CSC has been extremely unpredictable lately. It´s good to have hope though!

Hope things speed up for VSC people again, too.

Edited by Jaz&Bry

Timeline

I am sorry to hear and I hope your NOA2 comes to you this week. I think that CSC forgets that there are still alot of 8-9 month people waiting at VSC and they don't get to see 20-30+ approvals a day at VSC like CSC does....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.