andrea.deleon25

How much time does the process take?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hello all,

Me and my fiance are getting ready to send the application very soon as we get everything together. We were just wondering how much time the overall process time has taken on average in dealing with Costa Rica specifically?

Would appreciate as many responses as possible! We just want to know how long we will have to be away from each other after our current visit... sad.png

Edited by andrea.deleon25

Timeline

My CostaRican fiance and I are at the 6th month point with Vermont Service Center. I filed early October, and just received a request for evidence on the 26th of this month, I am hoping its not much longer... So Bayareaguys 4/9 +/- a months time frame is a good one... As per the $, I paid a lawyer to help me, $1500.00 with this he took the $ to send the app, and he has been helping me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

My Case Status says:

On November 8, 2012, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

I called service center on wednesday and they were working on Oct1, 2012 application. How many more days it will take me to get NOA2?

Regards,

Priya

Timeline

Hi, I filed our K-1 fiance visa; NOA1 dated 8/30/12. Our RFE was received on 3/14/13; Then we were notified that on 4/17/13, they received our response to the RFE...and so we continue to WAIT. I last saw my fiance mid January. Very difficult....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.