listeria

Chennai Medicals- Apollo does not give X-rays

5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

My spouse and daughter had their medicals done on 4/25. My spouse was told that they no longer provide the X-ray films to the applicants when she was there next day to collect the reports.

Guys, Is this is normal. I knew we do not need to take X-rays to interview but heard one must bring it to the POE.

Appreciate your input. Thanks.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I do not think if there is any use of x-ray film since no one likes to check it. My medical had x-ray film, and they returned that at the time of interview, and at POE, no one asked me about x-ray film. I guess that is better for not to give x-ray film when they have no use of it.

XrVRp5.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks, Iwaiting and aanu. No one ever bothered to ask x-ray at consulate (we did not get the one from Apollo itself)- may be all info goes in to medical report.

Anyways, my spouse and daughter were approved-no docs were asked at the time of interview including 2012 tax transcripts.

I do not think if there is any use of x-ray film since no one likes to check it. My medical had x-ray film, and they returned that at the time of interview, and at POE, no one asked me about x-ray film. I guess that is better for not to give x-ray film when they have no use of it.

My medical had x-ray film, and they returned that at the time of interview with out checking it.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

• 4 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My wife will be going to Chennai for her medicals. Please share your wife's experience at Apollo Hospital, Chennai. What questions do they ask at the medicals and do they ask for any previous records? Are there female doctors to do the physical examination? What exactly are they trying to find in the physical examination?

Thanks.

Thanks, Iwaiting and aanu. No one ever bothered to ask x-ray at consulate (we did not get the one from Apollo itself)- may be all info goes in to medical report.

Anyways, my spouse and daughter were approved-no docs were asked at the time of interview including 2012 tax transcripts.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.