lyricalan

NOA2 After 373 Days

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Super congrats for keeping up for so long! Good luck on the next steps!

yWs4m5.png

NOA1: 22nd Oct 2012

RFE: 1st May 2013

NOA2: 16th May 2013, 206 days from NOA1.

NVC received: 31st May 2013

Interview: July 16th - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline

Congressman, Senator, Ombudsman, Tier 2, Infopasses.............Don't know if any of those actually helped or not..........I kind of think USCIS uses it's own protocol and time frame for cases such as ours. Everything I did kept me from going crazy though even if they didn't really help.

Man!!! You must be very patient. Long life to your relation, hopefully the rest will go smooth.....

Congratulations! :dance:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

z516fda8d491ea.gif

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congrats !!!! dancin5hr.gif

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

I saw you're topic title and literally said 'holy sh*t' out loud!

Congratulations to both of you!!! Hope everything from here on out will go much smoother.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Doing a happy dance for you guys. What a wait!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! We got our NO2 on the 24th and we are on cloud 9 now! This is the best feeling in the world! YAYYYYYY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks to all for the congratulations and good wishes. Hopefully all of you will have a safe and successful journey as well. Keep the faith whatever stage you are in the process.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

dancin5hr.gif Patience paid off this time, good luck wih the rest of the process.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Congressman, Senator, Ombudsman, Tier 2, Infopasses.............Don't know if any of those actually helped or not..........I kind of think USCIS uses it's own protocol and time frame for cases such as ours. Everything I did kept me from going crazy though even if they didn't really help.

Did the Embassy send your case back to the USCIS and the USCIS reaffirmed it and sent it back to the Embassy? Or, did your case remain at the Embassy in administrative review?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.