Captain Ewok

Service Center Information

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can someone maybe update the links They dont seem to work for me?

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hey there,

My partner resides in the state of Alabama and we are soon going to to apply for the K-1 Visa. My partner and I are unsure which service centre to apply to. Is there only the California and Vermont USCIS center's? I found an office in Texas, but I am not sure if we should go through that office.

Thanks for all the help!

Kind regards,

-M.

• 4 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmm I dont know... mine just got approved in 2.5 months maybe you where missing information? Check there website log in and check the status...I signed up for alerts.

03/12/2010 - I-129F Mailed to Vermont

04/15/2010 - NOA1

03/18/2010 - Touched

06/02/2010 - Email Received "Approved"! (that was fast)

• 1 month later...

does anyone know the number for the USCIS office in Indiana?

June 2006 Met on Myspace
Sep 21 2007 Proposed and she accepted
Dec 9 2007 Arrived in Manila
Dec 15 2007 Returned home, very sad day
Dec 21 2007 Sent Form I-129F to CSC
Dec 24 2007 Packet received at CSC
Dec 31 2007 NOA 1 received
Jan 02 2008 Check cashed
May 05 2008 NOA2
May 12 2008 Received letter from NVC MNL2008xxxxxx
May 19 2008 Paid Delbros fee at Metrobank
May 20 2008 First day of medical
May 21 2008 Told to return for sputum test
May 21 2008 Delbros confirmed receiving payment
May 27 2008 Delbros sent proof of payment to USEM
May 27,28,29 2008 Sputum test done
June 6 2008 Delbros sent doc ver request to the NSO
June 27 2008 NSO doc ver completed, to be picked up by USEM
July 1, 2008 Called USEM, doc ver is at the embassy
July 30, 2008 Passed the sputum test and finished the physical
Aug 5, 2008 Interview, PASSED received PINK SLIP
Aug 12 2008 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God
Aug 16,2008 Flight to US. Manila to Narita, to Chicago
Sept 8, 2008 Civil wedding
Feb 14, 2009 Big fancy wedding
groupresized.jpg

Hmm I dont know... mine just got approved in 2.5 months maybe you where missing information? Check there website log in and check the status...I signed up for alerts.

hello ...

where did u sign for having an alerts?i am not so familiar with this acct...even i am not new here but i am used to open it here...can i have some idea from u girl?

March 13,2012 = I-129F Mailed to Dallas,texas

March 15,2012 = received email from USCIS,that they got the packet

March 20,2012 = received email from USCIS for our NOA1,and they routed to VSC

June 28, 2012 = touch

October 03,2012 = F received RFE via text

" Dave and Rose forever "

• 2 months later...
Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

On Monday 10/18/2010 the CSC was listed as processing second K1 notices as of July 18, 201่. Today they are listed on this site as processing second K1 notices as of June 25, 2010. How can this be? It makes any realistic planning impossible.

David

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

USCIS Service Centers

If you contacted the National Customer Service Center with a case-related inquiry and more than 30 days have passed and you have not received a response, you may email the appropriate USCIS Service Center with your inquiry:

If you do not receive a response within 21 days of contacting the Service Center, you may contact the USCIS Headquarters Office of Service Center Operations by email at SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov.

See the Customer Tools box to the left for additional resources available online.

Information on Service Centers:

Mystery & Ünal

Marriage: July 15, 2010

event.png

I-130:

Sent 10-06-2010

NOA1 10-12-2010

Touched 11-04-2010

Approved: 1-25-2011

105 Days

I-129f (K3)

Sent 10-22-2010

NOA1 10-27-2010

Touched 11-11-2010

Approved: 1-25-2011

89 days

NVC:

Received 02-07-2011

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello there...I'd just like to ask some infos.

My husband filed an I130 petition last year Nov. 2009 and was approved Sep. 2010.

In October, he was sent the AOS invoice and paid it thru money order,and I the beneficiary was sent the Choice of agent form. After filling it up, I mailed it to my husband so mail will be much faster. My husband said he mailed both the AOS and COA at the same time. its now Dec 2010 and there's still no news whether the NVC office has received any of the two, the AOS payment and my Choice of Agent form. I e-mailed NVC's inquiry line and there's still no response from them. This is really heart breaking for me and the kids because we've been wanting to be reunited. They've been making plans already on where to go :(

Does anybody here have any suggestions on what we should do. Response to this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much!!!

PD: 22OCT2009

hello there...I'd just like to ask some infos.

My husband filed an I130 petition last year Nov. 2009 and was approved Sep. 2010.

In October, he was sent the AOS invoice and paid it thru money order,and I the beneficiary was sent the Choice of agent form. After filling it up, I mailed it to my husband so mail will be much faster. My husband said he mailed both the AOS and COA at the same time. its now Dec 2010 and there's still no news whether the NVC office has received any of the two, the AOS payment and my Choice of Agent form. I e-mailed NVC's inquiry line and there's still no response from them. This is really heart breaking for me and the kids because we've been wanting to be reunited. They've been making plans already on where to go :(

Does anybody here have any suggestions on what we should do. Response to this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much!!!

The best suggestion I can give you is to call up NVC at 603-334-0700 and tell an operator your situation. If they can't help or you're not satisfied, ask to speak with their supervisor. Waiting for an email response can take quite awhile.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Information on Service Centers:

"The OID specified in the request parameters is either null or invalid. The OID specified in the request parameters is either null or invalid." appears when I click on the link for Service Centers...thanks

event.png

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

"The OID specified in the request parameters is either null or invalid. The OID specified in the request parameters is either null or invalid." appears when I click on the link for Service Centers...thanks

I just clicked on the three links, they all work fine for me. What browser are you using? USCIS is best opened in IE as it's a government site and they're designed for IE browsers.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just clicked on the three links, they all work fine for me. What browser are you using? USCIS is best opened in IE as it's a government site and they're designed for IE browsers.

I'm using IE and received the same message. :huh:

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

<a href="http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/service_center_operations.pdf" target="_blank">Service Center Operations (PDF)</a>

Dead link...

Package sent to: Chicago Office

Local Office: Saint Paul, MN

Primary Filings: I0-485, I-130, I-765

Date Filed : 11 Sept 2012

NOA Date : 17 Sept 2012

Bio. Appt.. : 12 Oct 2012

EAD in Production: 14 Nov 2012

EAD Received : 24 Nov 2012

Interview Date : 12 February 2013

Approved : 13 February 2013

GC in Production: 19 February 2013

GC Received: 25 February 2013

Petition to Remove Conditions (I-751)

Date of I-751 = 28 Jan 2015

NOA Date = 29 Jan 2015

Biometrics = 26 Feb 2015

Approved = 25 June 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.