Lovecouple

VSC easily two months ahead of CSC at this point...

37 posts in this topic

Not exaggerating. Check Igor's timeline.

It's awesome for the VSC people getting approved in less than 6 months, but man, CSC is just killing us here....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not exaggerating. Check Igor's timeline.

It's awesome for the VSC people getting approved in less than 6 months, but man, CSC is just killing us here....

I feel your pain. The whole point of asking my girl to marry me was to spend the rest of our lives together. CSC has thrown a wrench into that...:(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hopefully now that they have transferred DACA cases to TSC, CSC will begin playing catchup.

Yes, we're hopeful that is the case, but I just don't see it happening very soon. I mean, they really fell behind. Kind of unprecedented how much the volume has gone down since Nov according to the USCIS data :bonk:

but still keeping the faith!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Yes, we're hopeful that is the case, but I just don't see it happening very soon. I mean, they really fell behind. Kind of unprecedented how much the volume has gone down since Nov according to the USCIS data :bonk:

but still keeping the faith!

Not much else we can do, so may has well. hehe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

The bad part about it is, VSC is still a month behind their stated national goal of 5 months. CSC is just now 3 months behind that goal.

If you haven't already started to contact someone about your case you should think about it. My thought was, CSC is like playing the lottery. Odds of getting approved are about a million to one. With writing my congressman I simply improved my odds and got approved today.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

The people at CSC are just SO good, they told USCIS to give VSC a head start and they'd still get more work done by the end of the year.

Hey, a fella can dream can't he?

FILE FOR K-1 Adjustment of Status Removal of Conditions

January 31.2010 - Met Online April 10, 2014 - Mailed in I-485 + I-765 March 19, 2016 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

February 20, 2011 - Met in Person April 14, 2014 - Forms arrived at Chicago Lockbox March 23, 2016 - I-751 arrived at CSC

July 28, 2012 - Engaged April 17, 2014 - Acceptance email arrived stating case forwarded to NBC March 23, 2016 - NOA1 Date (received March 28)

February 5, 2013 - Mailed I-129F to Lewisville, TX April 27, 2014 - Received letter for Biometrics appointment April 20, 2016 - Biometrics scheduled (incomplete due to dry cracked skin)

February 6, 2013 - USPS Receipt/Delivered I-129F April 28, 2014 - Received Acceptance NOA1 hard copies for AOS and EAD May 13, 2016 - Walk in Biometrics Completed

February 8, 2013 - NOA1 Notice Date May 12, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Done September 27, 2016 - ROC Approved (Checked status via website w/receipt #)

February 11, 2013 - Bank shows check cashed today May 15, 2014 - Interview Schedule Letter (received May 17, 2014) October 6, 2016 - Card Arrived

February 11, 2013 - E-Mail Notification of Case Acceptance and June 5, 2014 - Interview Scheduled at Local office 8:15 a.m.

Case Number (Routed to California Service Center) June 11, 2014 - USCIS Status updated to show Greencard in the mail

February 12, 2013 - E Mail Notification of Alien Registration Number Change w/USPS tracking showing it scheduled to arrive

February 15, 2013 - Hard Copy NOA1 received June 14, 2014

June 5, 2013 - Email notice of RFE June 13, 2014 - GreenCard arrived

June 6, 2013 - RFE postmarked

June 10, 2013 - RFE arrived in the mail

June 11, 2013 - RFE mailed back Express USPS

June 12, 2013 - RFE received @ CSC / USCIS website updated to reflect this

June 20, 2013 - I-129F Approved

June 24, 2013 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received

June 28, 2013 - NVC Assigned Case Number

July 2, 2013 - NVC shipped case to London

July 9, 2013 - London Received Case File

July 13, 2013 - Packet 3 Instructions Received

July 17, 2013 - Packet 3 Forms Mailed (Except DS-2001)

July 30, 2013 - DS-2001 sent (arrived July 31)

July 30, 2013 - Medical Scheduled (and completed w/no issues)

August 5th - Medical Results Logged in

August 8th - DS-2001 Logged in

August 20, 2013 - Interview Date Set

September 17, 2013 - Interview at 8:00 a.m. (APPROVED)

Waiting for VISA...

September 25, 2013 - Visa Delivered

October 8, 2013 - POE Las Vegas, NV

October 11, 2013 - Married

October 13th - HOME

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

The people at CSC are just SO good, they told USCIS to give VSC a head start and they'd still get more work done by the end of the year.

Hey, a fella can dream can't he?

I like your thinking. I would love to subscribe to that dream, but something inside tells me its not coming true. Either way, I'm going to dream with you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

The bad part about it is, VSC is still a month behind their stated national goal of 5 months. CSC is just now 3 months behind that goal.

If you haven't already started to contact someone about your case you should think about it. My thought was, CSC is like playing the lottery. Odds of getting approved are about a million to one. With writing my congressman I simply improved my odds and got approved today.

Congratulations! Could you tell me what did you say to your Congressman?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

so what month is vcs on it says july 2

You can not go by the processing times that they list. It has not been updated since feb 2. Igors list is awesome. I see that the majority of folks getting approved filed in mide september.... some are july and august.....

I noticed my timeline was updated on this site. Two weeks ago it said our petition might be adjuicated in mid to late june and now it moved to beginning of june. ( We filed in dec). I know it just takes as average of the approvals but its encouraging!

Angelina and Gennaro.....

You can not go by the processing times that they list. It has not been updated since feb 2. Igors list is awesome. I see that the majority of folks getting approved filed in mide september.... some are july and august.....

I noticed my timeline was updated on this site. Two weeks ago it said our petition might be adjuicated in mid to late june and now it moved to beginning of june. ( We filed in dec). I know it just takes as average of the approvals but its encouraging!

Angelina and Gennaro.....

Im seeing my timeline shorten too :) Very encouraging

I think if my fiancee and I were two months in and we were at CSC wed probably end up abandoning it and getting married. Cannot fathom that June/July and August CSC filers are STILL waiting. its unacceptable :(

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The see saw effect. Afew months ago CSC was way ahead and now VSC is ahead. I remember wishing that VSC would be quicker it only took 8+ months to get approval and less than a month to do the rest of the process. Good luck to all of you waiting, from my experience the second part of the process tends to be quicker if you have all your ducks in the row. (1) K1 and (4) K2's approved. Just waiting for Apr 3rd when they get on the plane and fly here. 20 hours flying and 15 hours of driving, then they can relax..........

Edited by mik2012

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I would take the timeline predictions here with a grain of salt. When I first turned in my K1 in September, it told me a NOA2 in late November, it see-sawed back and forth, finally getting pushed to December, then January, then February, then March, then April. It's based on a flawed mathematical algorithm that doesn't take into account all the people who don't update their profiles. Based on CSC averages, I would plan on around a 7 month range.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Congratulations! Could you tell me what did you say to your Congressman?

I spoke to my congresssman ( granted withing the 5 months). They called the VSC and the center said they can NEVER approve unless there is a hardship. Are you sure it isnt just coincedence?????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.