VanessaTony

N-400 April 2013 Filers

1,340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Anguilla
Timeline

But that would make too much sense :-) In response to that, we just got a shrug and were told to fill out another request, and wait for another week. It's kind of funny: we have a copy of the request form we submitted, with clearly marked "tax return transcript", and stapled to it is the "account transcript" IRS offered in response. So all we could try was another IRS office (44th St) and, lo and behold, we got the transcript! Still took over 2h in line, but now I'm ready to file! I expect to add myself to the list tomorrow or Friday. Happy to hear the Rego Park office worked out well! Go April filers!

Way to go!!!! We're moving onwards April Filers!! Can't wait to join you guys!!!

2 year Cond-GC anniv.: 07-15-12

I-751 mailed: 06-23-12

I-751rec'd: 06-25-12 @ 21:30 hrs

NOA dated 06-25-12

Check cashed: 06-26-12

Filed service request for non-receipt of biometrics appt: 07-30-12

Biometrics appt. notice received: 08-09-12

Biometrics appt. scheduled: 08-24-12

Biometrics taken (walk-in) 08-23-12

Approved: 02-19-13

Card Ordered: 02-21-13

Card Mailed: 02-25-13

Card Rec'd: 02-28-13

N-400 Filing window opens: 04-16-13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400 mailed: 04-16-13

N-400 received: 04-18-13

NOA Priority date(when they entered it into system) 04-18-13

Check cashed: 04-23-13

NOA Recv'd: 04-26-13

Biometrics: 05-13-13

Interview: 07-29-13 APPROVED

Oath: 09-25-13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Anguilla
Timeline

Oh My Gosh Vanessa!!! You sent your package yesterday!!! Congrats! I wonder if I'll bump into you at our oath taking ceremony! I wonder if Des Moines does same day oath at the interview...

2 year Cond-GC anniv.: 07-15-12

I-751 mailed: 06-23-12

I-751rec'd: 06-25-12 @ 21:30 hrs

NOA dated 06-25-12

Check cashed: 06-26-12

Filed service request for non-receipt of biometrics appt: 07-30-12

Biometrics appt. notice received: 08-09-12

Biometrics appt. scheduled: 08-24-12

Biometrics taken (walk-in) 08-23-12

Approved: 02-19-13

Card Ordered: 02-21-13

Card Mailed: 02-25-13

Card Rec'd: 02-28-13

N-400 Filing window opens: 04-16-13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400 mailed: 04-16-13

N-400 received: 04-18-13

NOA Priority date(when they entered it into system) 04-18-13

Check cashed: 04-23-13

NOA Recv'd: 04-26-13

Biometrics: 05-13-13

Interview: 07-29-13 APPROVED

Oath: 09-25-13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Oh My Gosh Vanessa!!! You sent your package yesterday!!! Congrats! I wonder if I'll bump into you at our oath taking ceremony! I wonder if Des Moines does same day oath at the interview...

Hey! You know I have read a review where they did so I'm hoping for it!

It's weird 'cause I haven't seen many Des Moines filers and here's one in my own group!! Very awesome!!

**Edit - looks like you live in the Davenport area as well so you know the pain of that long drive!

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Timeline

Hello every one

can u add me in april 2013 filers

i have sent my N400 - 04/02/2013

recevied - 04/04/2013

Thanx

sure :) Where did you file at? Where is your local office?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Check cashed today.

=================================

-- N-400: APRIL 2013 APPLICATIONS --

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName..........|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Bio.....|In Line.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice

KEVIN&LEILEI......|03/28/13|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

TYGRYS............|04/01/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Raleigh, NC

BJZAGS............|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Philadelphia, PA

CHIEFS341.........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

===========================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName..........|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Bio.....|In Line.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice

VANESSA&TONY......|04/03/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Des Moines, IA

================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

EXAMPLE...........|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City, ST

IMPORTANT!

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please add yourself to the list in "Sent" order, under the office at which you filed

* Please CAPITALIZE YOUR VJ NAME when adding it to the list and ensure the "..." line up

* Please check that you have not deleted anyones NAME & DATA.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that (except when posting "I'm a US Citizen" which you should change to RED)

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly (helps the rest of us)

* If you cannot add (or update) your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

10-28-2008 - I-129F petition in the mail

11-03-2008 - NOA1

03-26-2009 - NOA2

04-23-2009 - P3

06-11-2009 - P4

07-16-2009 - interview - APPROVED

07-22-2009 - visa in hand

08-05-2009 - US entry

09-13-2009 - wedding

10-20-2009 - AOS application in the mail

10-28-2009 - NOA

11-25-2009 - biometrics appointment

12-18-2009 - EAD approved

12-22-2009 - EAD card received

01-28-2010 - interview - APPROVED

02-12-2010 - green card received

11-07-2011 - I-751 petition in the mail

11-10-2011 - NOA

12-30-2011 - biometrics appointment

08-13-2012 - approval

03-28-2013 - N-400 application in the mail

04-02-2013 - NOA

04-30-2013 - biometrics appointment

06-13-2013 - interview - APPROVED

08-26-2013 - oath

Timeline

can u add me in april 2013 filers

i have sent my N400 - 04/02/2013

recevied - 04/04/2013

You didn't reply with where you filed but your local office says Buffalo so I'm trying Dallas. Let me know if it's wrong!

KEVIN&LEILEI......|03/28/13|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD

TYGRYS............|04/01/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Raleigh, NC

BJZAGS............|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Philadelphia, PA

CHIEFS341.........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

HARRY123..........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Buffalo, NY

VANESSA&TONY......|04/03/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Des Moines, IA

EXAMPLE...........|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City, ST

IMPORTANT!

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please add yourself to the list in "Sent" order, under the office at which you filed

* Please CAPITALIZE YOUR VJ NAME when adding it to the list and ensure the "..." line up

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that (except when posting "I'm a US Citizen" which you should change to RED)

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly (helps the rest of us)

* If you cannot add (or update) your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

Timeline

Off it went!

HARRY123..........|04/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Buffalo, NY

OTTA..............|04/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY

IMPORTANT!

Edited by otta

Timeline

Off it went!

Congrats!!

Mine was delivered today (I didn't send it overnight because I needed to wait until payday today to have the funds but I didn't want to wait to mail it!

**Edit - When I update my timeline I need to update the profile/VJ one, this one on this thread and the one in my "about me" section of my profile... I just realised I forgot the first one! Fixing now :)

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Hi Vanessa&Tony,

Could you add me into the April filer?

Here is mine;

Sent April 4, to Dallas,TX lockbox, Local office is Washington DC

04/04/2013--Mailed in
04/09/2013--Check Cashed
04/04/2013--NOA
05/06/2013--Biometrics

07/16/2013--Interview (Approve)

09/05/2013--Oath Ceremony

Timeline
Could you add me into the April filer?

Here is mine;

Sent April 4, to Dallas,TX lockbox, Local office is Washington DC

Sure! Welcome!!

Starting to feel lonely over here in Phoenix!

SOUTHLAKE.........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC

OTTA..............|04/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY

IMPORTANT!

Filed: Country: Wales
Timeline

Hi folks!

Just added my info!

SOUTHLAKE.........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC

WELSHDAN..........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA

IMPORTANT!

Timeline

Hi folks!

Just added my info!

Welcome! Re-sorting to date order

WELSHDAN..........|04/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans, LA

IMPORTANT!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey! You know I have read a review where they did so I'm hoping for it!

It's weird 'cause I haven't seen many Des Moines filers and here's one in my own group!! Very awesome!!

**Edit - looks like you live in the Davenport area as well so you know the pain of that long drive!

Hi Vanessa...not sure if it's relevant to you but just thought I would share my experience. We live in the Davenport area and three years ago my two sons had fingerprints done in Naperville, interview in Chicago and took their oath in Rock Island, IL. Apparently they only conduct oath ceremonies in the area 3 times a year....one in March, one in July and one in October. My sons had their interview in late March so we waited until July for their oath ceremony. I know now that while they were interviewing in Chicago they could have requested to schedule their oath ceremony in Chicago and not have had as much of a wait. My daughter and I just file our N-400's in March and when we have our interviews I will be making that request. Do you know where your interview/oath ceremony will be? Anyway, like I said, not sure if it is relevant but thought I would share. Good Luck with the process!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.