DazednConfused31

UPDATE AFTER K1 JOURNEY ENDED

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

well everyone knows my story about my fiance dumping me on my birthday. It was really hard on me and we decided to remain friends. Well somehow, our emotions got mixed back into the equations and we decided to resume our relationship. Well I didn't trust him and I found out recently that he got married to a Dominican girl who lives in the same state as me! He would never admit it but I knew that he dumped me because his family was not accepting of me because I am not Dominican and can not speak Spanish very well. When I came to visit, his father asked him why did he bring me there if I couldn't speak Spanish. And he was constantly asking if I learned anymore Spanish. He also was saying if we were to get married, that he wanted to do it here. Anyway. He lied to me and told me that he had to go away and I saw the wedding photos on his mom's Facebook page. I haven't spoken to him since. What I want to know is that, when he applies for the K3, will he be investigated for fraud being as how our petition was never stopped and was approved October 2, 2012. I didn't stop it because I figured I paid my money so why not let it go all the way through. I really think that he brought the red flags on himself because he's filing a k3 with a different person less than one year after filing a k1 with me and also in the same state.

event.png

-------------------------------------------)---------------

Oo My Baby1

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

well everyone knows my story about my fiance dumping me on my birthday. It was really hard on me and we decided to remain friends. Well somehow, our emotions got mixed back into the equations and we decided to resume our relationship. Well I didn't trust him and I found out recently that he got married to a Dominican girl who lives in the same state as me! He would never admit it but I knew that he dumped me because his family was not accepting of me because I am not Dominican and can not speak Spanish very well. When I came to visit, his father asked him why did he bring me there if I couldn't speak Spanish. And he was constantly asking if I learned anymore Spanish. He also was saying if we were to get married, that he wanted to do it here. Anyway. He lied to me and told me that he had to go away and I saw the wedding photos on his mom's Facebook page. I haven't spoken to him since. What I want to know is that, when he applies for the K3, will he be investigated for fraud being as how our petition was never stopped and was approved October 2, 2012. I didn't stop it because I figured I paid my money so why not let it go all the way through. I really think that he brought the red flags on himself because he's filing a k3 with a different person less than one year after filing a k1 with me and also in the same state.

It doesn't matter if you withdraw the petition or not, USCIS already logged it into their computers.

He will probably have lots of problems proving he is not a scammer for a green card with multiple women petitioning for him.

Seems like all you want now is to let the petition go to cause some trouble for him.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

You should cancel your petition now. Think about urself. Lets say down the road you fall in love with someone else and he happened to be from another country and you need to file a visa petition for him and this becomes a potential problem for you. I've read here that sometimes when ppl don't withdraw or cancel there petitions it become a problem for them in the future. You should write a letter and send it to USCIS if you want to write a letter stating what happened its up to you. Stop talking to him and move on u don't deserve to be treated this way. At least now you know the truth. I know it must break your heart now but in the end it will get better.

Good luck

Edited by Lalo & Susana

event.png

event.png

Removal of Conditions
08/25/2015: I-751 Sent 08/28/2015: I-751 Delivered

09/04/2015: NOA1 Received 09/25/2015: Biometrics Appointment
TBA: Interview Appointment TBA: Removal of Conditions Approved

AOS
06/11/2013: I-485 & I-765 Sent
06/13/2013: NOA1 Received (AOS & EAD)
07/11/2013: Biometrics Appointment 08/15/2013: EAD Approved
08/26/2013: EAD Card Received 09/16/2013: Interview Waived Letter Received
11/20/2013: AOS Approved

K-1
06/21/2012: I-129F Sent 06/27/2012: I-129F NOA1

12/21/2012: NVC Received 12/28/2012: NVC Left
01/07/2013: Consulate Received 02/27/2013: Interview Date

03/05/2013: Visa Received 03/15/2013: US Entry

Timeline

No,I'm not trying to make troubles for him. I don't take vengeance into my own hands because my Father always takes care of me. I think that Delvy is doing a fine job making a mess for himself. I'm just wondering what is going to happen.

event.png

Oo My Baby1

Sorry to hear this bad news... I hope you have moved on to bigger and better things...

Just a thought.. If you haven't cancelled the petition and its a K-1 visa, wouldn't it be sitting somewhere in the Dominican embassy? Waiting for whatever action on your part? In my opinion, that spells out big problems for him and his new wife, and also for you if you ever petition again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Cancel the petition and also send an email to the Embassy in DR telling them to send it back and why you are canceling ( he got married to another American).

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I know someone that had submitted a petition for a fiance. At time of scheduled interview he withdrew the petition because he fell in love with some chick he met at the airport and got her pregnant. Within less than a month he put in another petition for his now knew pregnant fiance and didnt have the slightest problem neither did they harrass him for filling so sudden after withdrawing the 1st petition. In my opinion....It depends what CO u get.

Sorry you are going through this but thank God this happened now and not when he was here. It would have been worse if he came here and left you to go with the wife :( :(

Good luck and God bless = )

Cancel the petition and also send an email to the Embassy in DR telling them to send it back and why you are canceling ( he got married to another American).

:thumbs:

That way, you have a clear path to file for someone else someday (if you wish). And honey, I've been dumped on my birthday, too. I didn't realize he was actually really giving me a gift at the time, LOL.

I hope you find love again, better than you ever thought was possible. x

THE JOHN (UK) AND CAMIE (US) SHOW

K-1

[*]I-129F Sent : 2009-02-19 [*]I-129F NOA1: 2009-02-23 [*]I-129F NOA2: 2009-03-23 [*]John's Medical: 2009-05-11 [*]John's INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!: 2009-06-08 [*]VISA ARRIVES!!: 2009-06-12 [*]Camie Goes to England : 2009-06-18 [*]Our POE : 2009-06-24 [*]Got married and went to Jack-in-the-Box : 2009-07-07

AOS

[*]AOS Package Sent: 2010-02-13 [*]AOS Package Delivered (per USPS): 2010-02-15 [*]USCIS Email Confirmation (WOO HOO!!): 2010-02-23 [*]AOS Fee Check Cashed: 2010-02-23 [*]USCIS Status Check Available Online: 2010-02-24 [*]I-485 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]I-765 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]Biometrics: 2010-03-18 (letter received 2010-03-08) [*]EAD CARD RECEIVED: 2010-05-06 [*]INTERVIEW: 2010-05-21 - APPROVED [*]RECEIVED GREEN CARD: 2010-06-17 - Lakers FTW, then off to Disneyland to celebrate!

ROC

[*]I-751 Package Sent: 2012-05-18 [*]I-751 Package Delivered (per USPS): 2012-05-19 [*]CSC Fee Check Cashed: 2012-06-06
[*]I-751 NOA1: 2012-06-07 (dated 2012-05-21)
[*]Biometrics: 2012-07-16 (letter received 2012-06-25) [*]RFE: 2013-01-18 (responded on 2013-04-08)
[*]I-751 APPROVED: 2013-04-25 (dated 2013-04-19)

[*]10-Year GC Received: 2013-06-17

Christopher Midian Chance - 7lbs., 5oz., born 11-19-14 :wub:

Timeline

Thanks everyone. The petition will be invalidated February 1, 2013. He knows what he's lost only he won't realize it until he's here and can't live the life he wants because he doesn't know anything, he or his wife. I was the best thing to happen to him but he let his family come in between us. His lost.

event.png

Oo My Baby1

Filed: Timeline

oh my....WOW!!!

thank god this happen before he even had a chance to used u and leave u after he got what he wanted. right

anyhow i heard if u didn't cancel your petition. he will get hardtime getting his approval for his 2nd petition. they will ask him to talk to u to cancel it first.

but why do u have to go with all that problem/trouble?? just let him go...wish him the best...then, let the karma run after him =)

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Timeline

i did all of the above, i even let him know that we could still be friends. i don't hold grudges but he's too embarrassed about being caught to accept my offer.

event.png

Oo My Baby1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Your k1 petition will be brought up during his interview in k3. Its in the system already. Best advice Cancel your petition so it wont be a hassle for you in the future when you petition someone!! GOD bless you!!

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

That's exactly what I would do!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.