Rezahoss

Approved! (There is no Power nor any Change except by God's Will)

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Just got NOA2 this morning via email :dance: . From the bottom of our hearts, my wife and I hope all who are waiting will get the good news soon! Hang in there!

Ameen

May God bless and keep you always~ May your wishes all come true~ May you always do for others~ And let others do for you~

May you build a ladder to the stars~ And climb on every rung~May you stay forever young

Bob Dylan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ok! Ok! You guys have convinced me! I will cook Pasta (the other noodle)

But I will definitely have to try Darnell's recipe!

Thank you everyone for your kindness!

I made my dish last night, to celebrate your approval.

in a seperate pot, i boiled the ramen. let it sit and soak up the water after,turn off the heat .

defrosted chicken cubes (made earlier) in the microwave.

in my fry pan, istir fried cut up bell pepper. when it was done,

I drained the ramen, threw cold water on it to stop the cooking (this step is important, if you don't do this, you make stir fry sludge later)

threw the ramen into the fry pan, threw in the peppers and chicken.

tossed a lot. Threw in half a cup of chopped cilantro.

then put in some sauce, tossed more

when it was steaming, throw all into a bowl, let cool 5 minutes, and eat.

I was screaming 'Yay Reza!' on each bite.

Sure, it was silly to do, but I had been up almost 28 hours with work, and I went to bed right after.

Yay Reza! Congratulations on the approval !

Sorry,no photos- I was way too tired and remembered only as I curled into bed.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I made my dish last night, to celebrate your approval.

in a seperate pot, i boiled the ramen. let it sit and soak up the water after,turn off the heat .

defrosted chicken cubes (made earlier) in the microwave.

in my fry pan, istir fried cut up bell pepper. when it was done,

I drained the ramen, threw cold water on it to stop the cooking (this step is important, if you don't do this, you make stir fry sludge later)

threw the ramen into the fry pan, threw in the peppers and chicken.

tossed a lot. Threw in half a cup of chopped cilantro.

then put in some sauce, tossed more

when it was steaming, throw all into a bowl, let cool 5 minutes, and eat.

I was screaming 'Yay Reza!' on each bite.

Sure, it was silly to do, but I had been up almost 28 hours with work, and I went to bed right after.

Yay Reza! Congratulations on the approval !

Sorry,no photos- I was way too tired and remembered only as I curled into bed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Darnell! I will have to try your recipe!

Timeline

tell us about yer cooking, from last night? ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

oooooooooooooooh yum !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just got NOA2 this morning via email :dance: . From the bottom of our hearts, my wife and I hope all who are waiting will get the good news soon! Hang in there!

Congratulations!!! I thought ours was past normal processing times, you were the end of April!!!

[/qu

Edited by destiny64

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.