Danno

Country cracking down on "Race mixing".

90 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

When we were alarmed at the possible extinction of Bald eagles, why didn't we just take heart in the fact that there are plenty of other birds left in the world?

How does that statement have anything to do with your ethnic bigotry?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

religious segregation is completely supported in the bible. am i wrong, danno?

Again, you are getting bad info and holding it to your bosom as truth (Ya got'ta quit doing that just because you want it to be true).

Of course in the Old Testament there were strict laws on mixing with philistines and so forth.

Obviously for Jesus to come from a certain lineage (The house of david I believe) that blood line would have to be protected.

In the new testament you find no real admonition on such things. in fact it was unique in that all who followed Christ were welcome into the faith irregardless of such things.

The only people who seemed to get the boot were those who caused divisions and those who would not accept correction if they continued in sin.

How does that statement have anything to do with your ethnic bigotry?

I know it is hard but stay on point... you can do it.

I report, you decide.

:rofl:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

It all comes down to bigotry and racism - it has nothing to do with preserving the "Jewish race." The Jewish people are among the most genetically diverse ethnic group on the planet, due to thousands of years of conversion, dispersion throughout the world, and intermixing with other ethnic groups. The reason there still is "a Jewish people" is because even under the strictest Halakhic law, any child of a Jewish woman is considered Jewish - no matter who the father is.

There is no such thing as a "pureblooded Hebrew" anyway.

No, it is more about protecting the balance in their country I would imagine.

Would you claim that the Jewish Homeland will not be in peril of the birth rate trends continue>?

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Would you claim that the Jewish Homeland will not be in peril of the birth rate trends continue>?

Why does there have to be a Jewish Homeland. No other "civilized" country gets away with all this ethnic #######. I'd rather have diversity. It makes it much more interesting and the choice of food is better!

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Timeline

Not as long as the US looks the other way while Israel continues to practice apartheid. Perhaps the US should adopt the same policy, so that white America doesn't lose the vote to all those brown people. :wacko:

Timeline

Not as long as the US looks the other way while Israel continues to practice apartheid. Perhaps the US should adopt the same policy, so that white America doesn't lose the vote to all those brown people. :wacko:

Do the Palestinians have a Nelson Mandela somewhere?

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

Why does there have to be a Jewish Homeland. No other "civilized" country gets away with all this ethnic #######. I'd rather have diversity. It makes it much more interesting and the choice of food is better!

I never said their should be one.

I come here and for the sake of discussion present a view point and one that has merrit and you people always assume it is my heart felt belief.

I have no interest in the State of Israel, but I do know that they will take whatever measures are needed to secure that country for their people.

Some of you people are so out of touch with reality... so wound up in your liberal utopian view point you probably scold your dog when he fights another dog to keep his bone.

William Penn

Timeline

I never said their should be one.

I come here and for the sake of discussion present a view point and one that has merrit and you people always assume it is my heart felt belief.

I have no interest in the State of Israel, but I do know that they will take whatever measures are needed to secure that country for their people.

Some of you people are so out of touch with reality... so wound up in your liberal utopian view point you probably scold your dog when he fights another dog to keep his bone.

Palestine belonged to the Palestinians first. It's their bone.

Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1358023927' post='5918680]

Right.

I know a lot of folk from the "religious right" have a huge connection to Israel, I am kinda disconnected from that.

I certainly don't think we should be going to war for them.... though we might offer some aid.

William Penn

Timeline

I know a lot of folk from the "religious right" have a huge connection to Israel, I am kinda disconnected from that.

I certainly don't think we should be going to war for them.... though we might offer some aid.

I'd rather my tax dollars be used for my benefit but nobody asks my opinion. I'm a foreigner.

Timeline

But not the idea of racial purity, it seems.

Funny when Hitler tried that he was evil.

Timeline

Palestine belonged to the Palestinians first. It's their bone.

There is that ole "since of fairness" rearing it's head again.

Who "had" the land is meaningless.

The question is who "has" the land and who can Keep the land.

This is why Hitler and Stalin had their way with europe, and the next one will too.

William Penn

Timeline

There is that ole "since of fairness" rearing it's head again.

Who "had" the land is meaningless.

The question is who "has" the land and who can Keep the land.

This is why Hitler and Stalin had their way with europe, and the next one will too.

It's inevitable that they will lose it eventually. They are surrounded by countries who don't like them and they don't exactly want to make friends. Somewhere down the line the west will get fed up propping them up and they'll be on their own.