SMR

More Gun Free Zones

49 posts in this topic

The bullies are hunting in packs again. Must be compensating for losing their Alaskan king.

When one gets banned, another is eager to fill their shoes, I suppose! I look forward to being told how little I know about everything. I've missed it the last few days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

When one gets banned, another is eager to fill their shoes, I suppose! I look forward to being told how little I know about everything. I've missed it the last few days.

Maybe it's a power struggle. Mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the meanest of them all?

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Since Peejay doesn't come around anymore, Danno is still the king of the haters.

Your kidding right. I don't think I have ever read a post from Big Dog, that he has not insulted and name called whoever he disagreed with. We finally respond a little bit, and we are haters..

Sorry not buying it .

Filed: Timeline

Your kidding right. I don't think I have ever read a post from Big Dog, that he has not insulted and name called whoever he disagreed with. We finally respond a little bit, and we are haters..

Sorry not buying it .

You don't have to agree with the labels, just be aware of them.

You don't have to agree with the labels, just be aware of them.

HUH ???

I don't think I have ever read a post from Big Dog, that he has not insulted and name called whoever he disagreed with.

You can disagree with me and we can still have a reasonable debate. However, when you start to LIE about what I said, then I will call you a LIAR. You know good and well that you have continuously LIED about what I said and every time you repeat that LIE, I will call you out on it. That's not an insult, that's just calling it what it is. You want to have reasonable debate, then debate what I say. Don't LIE about me having said something that I clearly did not say. If you feel that I have and that I unjustly call you a LIAR, then PROVE it! Of course you can't which is why you think it's a clever strategy to just continue telling the same LIE over and over thinking that that will elevate it to fact somehow. I know that is what RWNJs like to do I it appears that that works within the RWNJ echo chamber but nobody with a sound mind actually takes that nonsense seriously.

Weren't you giggling and skipping around with your friends about the murdered gun enthusiast over in that other thread?

I believe that finding cold-blooded murder funny summarizes who and what you are quite nicely.

You can disagree with me and we can still have a reasonable debate. However, when you start to LIE about what I said, then I will call you a LIAR. You know good and well that you have continuously LIED about what I said and every time you repeat that LIE, I will call you out on it. That's not an insult, that's just calling it what it is. You want to have reasonable debate, then debate what I say. Don't LIE about me having said something that I clearly did not say. If you feel that I have and that I unjustly call you a LIAR, then PROVE it! Of course you can't which is why you think it's a clever strategy to just continue telling the same LIE over and over thinking that that will elevate it to fact somehow. I know that is what RWNJs like to do I it appears that that works within the RWNJ echo chamber but nobody with a sound mind actually takes that nonsense seriously.

i don't get it.

Weren't you giggling and skipping around with your friends about the murdered gun enthusiast over in that other thread?

I believe that finding cold-blooded murder funny summarizes who and what you are quite nicely.

Irony is never funny, just ironic.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Gun Free Zones, that should really slow the criminals down.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Was I talking to you, numbnut? Yeah, didn't think so.

Oh, an not that it actually matters but I wasn't giggling in the other thread either.

In response to a post pointing out, that all you ever do is flame and insult you deliver the above gem.. Liar liar nut job, etc

Once again.. seriously I don't dislike you, but I do pity you and wish you the best. I really don't care if you think I am a liar.. You win.... Ok relax

Oh, an not that it actually matters but I wasn't giggling in the other thread either.

I

Numbnut ? Seriously dude. Does it make you feel like more of man to insult someone in every reply ? I do pity you ,, really.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I just realized Mr. Big Dog is actually Lee Ermey.

Now I'm really confused on his position

25381023.jpg

Irony: Being called numbnut by a no-nut

Sure you were. That's pretty sick dude.

i don't get it.