forgottenlady

He proposed after a week on first meeting

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Will it matter? We are like "only" friends before he came here... however... theres already affection to each other before we even met... That time... I am quite scared to love him without meeting him.... so in May....when we came here.... after few days of being with him... I fall in love with him... and him too.. even ask me if I want to marry him... when he got to US... after two weeks..... he filed a petition because we want to be together forever... Do yoh guys think it will b questioned? And do you think its the reason why until now we havent got the aproval? I am just wondering. This waiting is really stressing me out. He dont want to go back if my visa is not yet aproved... he wants me to be with him when he come back to US...

We have a huge age gap too.like 25 years?..it doesnt really matter to ne at all because he looks like 30's... and first time I saw hin on skype, I already like him...

You think the consulate will raise brows if Ill tell them how much I love this man?

THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THE AGE GAP...:) THERE ARE LADIES WHO ARE ENGAGED TO FOREIGN MEN TWICE THERE AGE OR MORE THAN THAT.. SO NO WORRIES. GOOD LUCK SA PETITION NIYO..

Thanks guys

Timeline

HEY GUYS!! You made my eyes teary. Im really so stressed out and feeling so down. You mean guys. Its ok for me to tell them our real story? That we werent really together before ge came here. I think thats ok because thats the real thing. Im really hoping to hear fron them. I Have already advised at work that I may leave in two months so Im hoping. I missed him alot :(

HEY GUYS!! You made my eyes teary.THANKS ALOT!! Im relieved. Im really so stressed out and feeling so down. You mean guys. Its ok for me to tell them our real story? That we werent really together before ge came here. I think thats ok because thats the real thing. Im really hoping to hear fron them. I Have already advised at work that I may leave in two months so Im hoping. I missed him alot :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

why two months? you have a visa interview appointment soon?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Will it matter? We are like "only" friends before he came here... however... theres already affection to each other before we even met... That time... I am quite scared to love him without meeting him.... so in May....when we came here.... after few days of being with him... I fall in love with him... and him too.. even ask me if I want to marry him... when he got to US... after two weeks..... he filed a petition because we want to be together forever... Do yoh guys think it will b questioned? And do you think its the reason why until now we havent got the aproval? I am just wondering. This waiting is really stressing me out. He dont want to go back if my visa is not yet aproved... he wants me to be with him when he come back to US...

We have a huge age gap too.like 25 years?..it doesnt really matter to ne at all because he looks like 30's... and first time I saw hin on skype, I already like him...

You think the consulate will raise brows if Ill tell them how much I love this man?

Thanks guys

Mirrors my wife's and my evolution. We met for 10 days and towards the end of that I proposed and we agreed to pursue the K-1. Within about two weeks of my return the petition was filed. She and the little one have been here three years now. This was never raised at the interview. Proving your legitimate relationship is more important; this is just one part of that.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

You mean guys. Its ok for me to tell them our real story?

Your story is a common story at the U.S. Embassy Manila. Your case won't raise an eyebrow.

Hang in there and don't let the wait get to you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

We didn't send a letter of intent, and we got our NOA2 in less than four months. 5 pictures, two plane tickets, one Skype log and a few letters exchanged between us.

Actually, our attorney laughed and said the letter of intent was sort of outdated when I was freaking out about not having it the day we were sending the paperwork out. Kind of silly that they require something in writing saying you want to marry them - it's kind of why people petition for a K1. :blush:

But hey, whatever it takes to get them here with us right?

Wishing you the very best on your journey! :thumbs:

Timeline

Hi Darnell! I based two months from 60 days time period of the VSC... They said... its gonna take 30-60.. hope now but yeah.I wont resign to work till I get my visa. Thats what I told to my boss. Because I might die waiting because of boredom if I dont have anything to do.

To Baron555

Thanks for sharing your story. Its helping me to be positive. I wonder how she started sharing your story to the embassy. But I think with all your help..I kinda like a way to tell them everything. Yay! Cant wait! Im relieved! Thanks! God bless yah!

Bigdog!

Heya! Thanks!! I am hoping it will come soon :)

I know it will! I am now positive now.

Hi Tahoma!

Thanks, yeah I am so grateful to meet people who understand where I am coming from. Ill give you guys an update. I am feeling its coming soon.!!

Hi Alex and Manny,

Haha I am really worried about that letter of intent.. I was under the impression its something really really important..Thank you so much!!

MARAMING SALAMAT and GOD BLESA YA ALL!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hint - figure 3 months AFTER NVC assigns a MNL casefile number, till the day you interview at Manila IV.

Alas, you have no timeline at http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=150426

so I can't forecast anything for you.

VSC is lagged at the moment, so plan on 5 to 8 months from date of NOA-1 till NOA-2, another 3 weeks at NVC for NVC to turn-around and ship to Manila IV.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Hi Mirick02

Thanks a lot for sharing your story. :) I'm relieved. I wish you good luck and I am hoping to hear from them this month, I am hoping to get the approval from VSC.

I am feeling it. And I am positive. Thanks a lot! and God bless you.

Timeline

Hint - figure 3 months AFTER NVC assigns a MNL casefile number, till the day you interview at Manila IV.

Alas, you have no timeline at http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=150426

so I can't forecast anything for you.

VSC is lagged at the moment, so plan on 5 to 8 months from date of NOA-1 till NOA-2, another 3 weeks at NVC for NVC to turn-around and ship to Manila IV.

Hi Darnell, Thanks for your recommendation. I have updated my timeline and would appreciate your predictions as to when we could probably hear good news.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

To Baron555

Thanks for sharing your story. Its helping me to be positive. I wonder how she started sharing your story to the embassy. But I think with all your help..I kinda like a way to tell them everything. Yay! Cant wait! Im relieved! Thanks! God bless yah!

I wrote a letter that described the evolution of our relationship which directed the reader to specific evidence that we included as part of our evidence of a legit relationship. We also purposefully generated evidence both during our meeting in person and during our time waiting for the K-1 process.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.