Peace_Seeker

GOT THE VISA on 9th!!! Got the Passport Stamped Today!!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Letter from Institution is just sheer bullshit nothing else..tell them she needs it for USA Visa

& thats all you need to let them know..dont need any thing from any institution but one from State Bank of Pakistan

and you knw what I mean.. :innocent:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

now that's quiet strange..which city do you live in

I live in karachi & a friend offered me PCC at my doorstep

in 4000 approx. but I did that all on my own & the total expense

was about 3000 with all the efforts & time consumed...so I guess

find a connection & do it that way it saves u time as well

doing it on ur own isn't a good idea & I am telling you

because I did it...so go other way round..there must be some friend

of yours.. :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

now that's quiet strange..which city do you live in

I live in karachi & a friend offered me PCC at my doorstep

in 4000 approx. but I did that all on my own & the total expense

was about 3000 with all the efforts & time consumed...so I guess

find a connection & do it that way it saves u time as well

doing it on ur own isn't a good idea & I am telling you

because I did it...so go other way round..there must be some friend

of yours.. :thumbs:

Karachi. I'm going to tell my wife to try again... maybe offer more Quaids.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys...sorry for updating after 2 days but haven't got net access.

But the good news is that I got the VISA at first go without been put in AP.

Here is the whole experience.

Got to embassy at 7:30 AM and after submitting the bag (you can't take any sort of bag with you as only plastic bags are allowed)

and the mobile phones (all electronic gadgets), took the ticket for shuttle service and got all ready for a ride to embassy.

At embassy known thing is about two lines one for immigrant visa and other for non-immigrant visa, went in immigrant one called upon

quickly as it wasn't too busy that day.

Fingerprints taken first then went to submit the interview letter, medical and passport to window#06.

From there I got a list of approved courier services in all cities of Pakistan with a Token stamped on it.

Waited...waited and just waited...but to my surprise it wasn't too bad, called after 2 hours on window#08.

And here the real game has started. White lady greeted with a smile.

Followed her with the Oath.

Questions:

1. Can you please hand me over the Original Urdu NikahNama.

2. How long have you been married.

3. How you two get to know each other and what was the connection led to the marriage.

3. How long you two stayed together after the ceremony.

4. Have she came down for a visit afterwards.

5. How exactly she acquired the citizenship.

6. How often you two talk.

7. Can you show me the pictures of the ceremony.

The only two things the Officer asked me was the Original Urdu NikahNama and the Ceremony Pictures.

No On-Going Relationship Evidences..No Invitation Card..No Receipts of any gifts exchanged or what-so-ever.

And then came those words which I certainly and honestly wasn't expecting because I already

developed my mind that at Islamabad Embassy there is no way a Male can get away without been

suffered through an AP.

But you know what she said.."Everything seems to be in Order and Congratulations you have been Approved

& you can get your Passport in 7 working days"..

Got a call today on 11th from AMEX to pick up my Passport..means got it in exactly 2 working days.

That's still unbelievable to me.

I have only one observation and that the Officer already made up her/his mind regarding your case

and the questions are just mere formality to make the process more authentic and formal.

Just wanna take a moments and praise ALL my folks here on Visa Journey for your extended and

kind support of all nature during my process and I wish ALL the very best for those who are in

AP and those too who are yet to experience the formality of Interview.

BEST OF LUCK GUYS.

KIND REGARDS.

Woww mA congraa.. U had any travel history?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.