Robby999

Put up or Shut up Bill Maher

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Look like exercising his first amendment right is going to cost Bill Maher either 5 million dollars or major face. Either way it is hilarious to see him schooled.

http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2Hcd6ZPfa

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Bill should drag this out a few years before paying. He should at least ask for the long form, certified original copy first. And if it's not signed personally by Hippocrates, I'd have to question it's authenticity.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Bill should drag this out a few years before paying. He should at least ask for the long form, certified original copy first. And if it's not signed personally by Hippocrates, I'd have to question it's authenticity.

The Donald will have them out in a week.

Then Maher will be faced with making charities happy, or earning a reputation as a lying, dishonest, unfunny dirtbag. I'm happy either way. :thumbs:

The only downside would be the stupid smug grin on The Donald's face. :(

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Timeline
The Donald will have them out in a week.

Will have what out in a week? More fakes? See, all Maher has to do is pull Donald after Donald on The Donald calling whatever he puts out a fake. That's what The Donald did with Obama so I don't see how Maher can lose this.

The lying, dishonest, unfunny dirtbag is The Donald. Nobody beats him at his game.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

Will have what out in a week? More fakes? See, all Maher has to do is pull Donald after Donald on The Donald calling whatever he puts out a fake. That's what The Donald did with Obama so I don't see how Maher can lose this.

The lying, dishonest, unfunny dirtbag is The Donald. Nobody beats him at his game.

And all the time, Maher looks like he's stiffing charities of $5m. The difference is that The Donald was never personally vested in the outcome of his dumb birther act.

Maher put skin in the game, something The Donald never did. He loses if he doesn't pay up.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Timeline
And all the time, Maher looks like he's stiffing charities of $5m. The difference is that The Donald was never personally vested in the outcome of his dumb birther act.

Maher put skin in the game, something The Donald never did. He loses if he doesn't pay up.

You might have significantly different standards but to me The Donald has been nothing but a bumbling buffoon for years. He's got nothing to vest personally. He's a joke. A sad one at that. Him getting in with these brain amputated birther nutjobs didn't really help his reputation any.

You might wish for that to happen but Maher isn't losing to The Donald. Maybe Faux News will try and spin it that way but The Donald ain't got nothing on Maher. Give it a week and nobody will talk about this. Maher will still be funny and popular with the crowd he's popular with today and the Donald will still be the bumbling buffoon he's always been.

Timeline

You might have significantly different standards but to me The Donald has been nothing but a bumbling buffoon for years. He's got nothing to vest personally. He's a joke. A sad one at that. Him getting in with these brain amputated birther nutjobs didn't really help his reputation any.

You might wish for that to happen but Maher isn't losing to The Donald. Maybe Faux News will try and spin it that way but The Donald ain't got nothing on Maher. Give it a week and nobody will talk about this. Maher will still be funny and popular with the crowd he's popular with today and the Donald will still be the bumbling buffoon he's always been.

No argument about The Donald.

But Maher will end up out $5m, or risk losing face, big time. He may retain his fan base, but his overall reputation will decline even further. I hope he picks worthy charities.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You decide! He sorta resembles a monkey himself!

Bill-Maher.jpg

tumblr_m7zn1jQ6zV1rccu78o1_500.jpg

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

You decide! He sorta resembles a monkey himself!

Bill-Maher.jpg

He looks like a 55 year old Dylan Klebold

15qb0gj.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.