TJandJR

my timeline jumped forward

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Mine keeps doing that every day :crying: It kills me! And there's people who filed in december approved already... I mean it's great for them and I'm happy they got so lucky, but deep inside I can't help but feel a little jealous... Oh well, love is patient... Our time will come

09/25/2012: Sent I-129F
10/02/2012: NOA1
12/11/2012: Touched - alien registration number changed
04/01/2013: Touched - not sure what happened here, only the date changed
04/05/2013: Touched - petitioner's address was changed

05/26/2013: RFE - letter of intent was not signed by beneficiary

05/14/2013: I-129F Approved

06/03/2013: Case forwarded to Consulate

08/27/2013: Interview - Approved!

09/05/2013: Visa in hands

11/01/2013: Moved to the US (POE Miami)

12/03/2013: We got married!! heart.gif

01/06/2014: AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox

01/17/2014: NOA1

02/13/2014: Biometrics appointment

03/13/2014: EAD and AP approved

04/22/2014: Case touched, change of address

04/30/2014: Notice of potential interview waiver case received

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZTZum5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is another thread on here somewhere, thats now quoting California as having a seven month wait. It's because of Obama's dream act. :crying:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/408480-csc-k1s-delayed-at-least-two-months/

I know I'm not suppose to put much stock in the vj timeline and for a while it said there weren't enough approvals to make an estimate. Today however it says my petition could be adjudicated between Dec 23 and Feb 1. It use to say around April. My noa1 is Nov 20. Anyone else have a BIG change in theirs?

We both file around the same time (nov both i-130 & i-129f) my i-130 was approved in jan , i was happy til i seen my petitions is going through Vermont VCS.:( from what i been seen on this site they take a long long time

Sept.12 2012- got Married to my best friend(Ms.Keyzz)

Nov.01 2012---- my wife went back home

Nov.08 2012---sent I-130

Nov.13 2012-- I-130 Case accepted and routed to U.SCIS National Benefits Center for processing

Nov.24 2012-Received R.F.E I-30

Nov.26 2012--Sent I-129f

Dec.24 2012--wife came back up for Christmas & new years

2013-01-04---I-130 approved

2013-02-04 ---send a letter to Cancel I-129f (can't remember date )& decided to file I-485

2013-04-15-sent I-485, I-130 approval hard copy and I-765 applications to lock box, Chicago, IL

2013-04-20- came back with a note stating the amount was wrong

2013-04-22- i-485 packet send to lock box, Chicago, IL ( the correct amount this time)

2013-04-25- email saying Case I-485 Case accepted

2013-04-29: Received both I-485 and I-765 NOA's hard copy in the mail and the Biometrics appointment letter

2013-05-21: Biometrics done & stamp on my I-797c

2013-05-31: check case on the USCIS web page & its said (your I-485 status is ready for Testing and Interview schedule ( NO EAD CARD)

2013-06-10-hard copy interview letter was mail( NO EAD CARD)

2013-06-12:case updated from testing & Interview schedule to Testing and Interview ( NO EAD CARD)

2013-06-15-Got hard copy A.O.S Interview letter in hand dancin5hr.gif( NO EAD CARD)

2013-07-10 - got a letter from NVC with a case number ( which we cancel from 04. feb. 2013)

2013-07-17- A.O.S approved on the spot ( less then 20 mins)

2013-07-18- Green Card was send out by usic

2013-07-22- Got OUR WELCOME LETTER TO AMERICA content.gifcontent.gifcontent.gifcontent.gifstar_smile.gif

2013-07-25- Green card in hand

2013-07-26-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Mine seems to always be jumping around. With Vermont way behind and everyone else shuffling through speedily it's bound to do that I guess! USCIS has more "accurate" processing times on their website.

NOA1 - June 4th, 2012

NOA2 - January 11th, 2013

Yeah that's what I saw on the graph - July.

I don't want it to drag on and on but I also don't want it as soon as Feb 1. I started to panick because we don't have all our paperwork ready. I need to stop looking at that timeline but I can't seem to quit!

Just keep moving forward with your paperwork. Have faith if you are given mercy to travel through so quickly...God will give you the grace to get it all together in just the right amount of time! We've seen some move through really quick...others over a year.

I filed in March 2012 (CSC), Interview October 31st. Not that much time but if you stay focused, you can do it!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just keep moving forward with your paperwork. Have faith if you are given mercy to travel through so quickly...God will give you the grace to get it all together in just the right amount of time! We've seen some move through really quick...others over a year.

I filed in March 2012 (CSC), Interview October 31st. Not that much time but if you stay focused, you can do it!

Thank you for the encouragement Dana and Divine. I seem to have forgotten Phil 4:13. :bonk:

why are there so many christians on here? i find that interesting...

I think it may be the demographics (I wondered the same, but have been noticing correlation with country of beneficiary).

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I think it may be the demographics (I wondered the same, but have been noticing correlation with country of beneficiary).

It seems those in certain countries are much more open with their spirituality or don't seem to get that others aren't Christian/Muslim and maybe are uncomfortable seeing it all the time.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

It's just that where I live Christianity is the predominant religion. And I happen to know that some specific people on here share the same beliefs as I do because I read their posts and follow their journey, so I feel comfortable to make the comment I did to them. I hope that helps answering your curiosity about it. It's wonderful that no matter what our religion that we all have this same visa thing in common and come together to encourage and help one another. Most people here on vj ate great and I love this site. Yes I think it's the demographics and country.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

It's just that where I live Christianity is the predominant religion. And I happen to know that some specific people on here share the same beliefs as I do because I read their posts and follow their journey, so I feel comfortable to make the comment I did to them. I hope that helps answering your curiosity about it. It's wonderful that no matter what our religion that we all have this same visa thing in common and come together to encourage and help one another. Most people here on vj ate great and I love this site. Yes I think it's the demographics and country.

I think it is fine when talking to someone else you know is Christian. :thumbs: But so many times on this site, I see people give advice to people that they need to turn to God or something when they have absolutely no idea what religion the OP is or if they cared to receive religious advice.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

i think i may have derailed the original intent of this thread lol. i was merely curious.

It's okay. That happens a lot on here, lol. But thankfully no one jumped in and tried to turn it into a big arguement. I've seen that happen before, too. I know you've probably seen that happen on posts, also. So, no big deal, it's all cool . Smile. Now back to our timelines, mines gone again. Sad face.

Timeline

It seems the timeline is really unreliable. It seems that a lot of people start a timeline but then don't update it. I took a sampling of members with unfinished timelines and judging by the fact they haven't posted anything in months, seems that they probably quit the updating process before completion. So the data set for calculating the estimates just isn't there.

Timeline

why are there so many christians on here? i find that interesting...

Since the US is a predominantly Christian country, and I would surmise that a majority of those would be sponsoring Christian fiance's, spouses, and relatives, then you will have VJ membership that is mostly Christian.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.