I AM NOT THAT GUY

Are gay bashing Christian fundamental gun nuts overly disciplined in the P&R forum?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

32 posts in this topic

But it's fun. :devil:

Seriously, this is P&R. We have cornered the market on righteous indignation. Why, take it away and we might all be nice to each other, which is totally yucky.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

You hurt his little feeling. Shame on you, spooky.

I thought we were cool at the end of the exchange.

Seriously, this is P&R. We have cornered the market on righteous indignation. Why, take it away and we might all be nice to each other, which is totally yucky.

How did you like the flowers I posted in your thread? :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

What happened later in the thread? I saw that there was moderator action.

The mods must have picked on the right wing gun loving gay hater again. They always do that. It's not fair.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

Yeah, I got banned a few times. It's what I have to live with as the right wing gun loving gay hater that I am.

I got banned too. Teach me not to make all those anti Obama comments. And don't get me started on the gays!

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I learned on VJ that hate is a family value.

I think you misunderstand the word Values.

Love is not a value not is hate, they are emotions. Principles are values.

( values) a person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life : they internalize their parents' rules and values.

Tip of the day: Think before you parrot bumper stickers.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I don't know if they are overly disciplined. I hardly ever know who's comment is removed, who's thread banned, who's warned etc. I often think people who are noticeably absent remembered they have a wife/husband, children, need to have sex, pay the bills, salt the steps etc.

Timeline

I don't know if they are overly disciplined. I hardly ever know who's comment is removed, who's thread banned, who's warned etc. I often think people who are noticeably absent remembered they have a wife/husband, children, need to have sex, pay the bills, salt the steps etc.

We can still do all that with the mobile VJ app!

Filed: Timeline

May have been his first ban. You know what they say - the first cut is the deepest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

May have been his first ban. You know what they say - the first cut is the deepest.

And you never forget your first time either.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn