27 posts in this topic

If you don't agree with a gay lifestyle and you vote republican you get deleted and kicked out of threads. I am sick of seeing that on this website. I'm going somewhere else were people can banter back and forth without getting a sore ####### about it. I do NOT have a history of offending people on this website. But all these people group together with there beliefs and report those that don't suppot their views. And then the peeps with the power agree with them and censor the others out. Sick of it.

Hey, I support gay rights and am a commie pinko librul, and I've been thrown out of threads, had posts removed, suspended (once for two weeks!) and given some more informal warnings. It happens on both sides, trust me. You just need to have a thicker skin about it all. After all, VJ is only the internet.

(or is it?)

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

If you don't agree with a gay lifestyle and you vote republican you get deleted and kicked out of threads. I am sick of seeing that on this website. I'm going somewhere else were people can banter back and forth without getting a sore ####### about it. I do NOT have a history of offending people on this website. But all these people group together with there beliefs and report those that don't suppot their views. And then the peeps with the power agree with them and censor the others out. Sick of it.

Weird. I've seen plenty of Christian Republicans not get kicked out of threads. Oh well. Bye!

Hey, I support gay rights and am a commie pinko librul, and I've been thrown out of threads, had posts removed, suspended (once for two weeks!) and given some more informal warnings. It happens on both sides, trust me. You just need to have a thicker skin about it all. After all, VJ is only the internet.

(or is it?)

Same here. Imagine that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

(or is it?)

First Kip, now this. This place is going to turn in to Current TV.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

First Kip, now this. This place is going to turn in to Current TV.

There are clear rules in the TOS when you join. You play by them, you stay out of trouble. You don't, you get disciplined. When I break the TOS, I always know I'm doing so before I do it. Always. Why? I read the TOS.

It really isn't very hard to adhere to.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

There are clear rules in the TOS when you join. You play by them, you stay out of trouble. You don't, you get disciplined. When I break the TOS, I always know I'm doing so before I do it. Always. Why? I read the TOS.

It really isn't very hard to adhere to.

Sorry, I didn't mean to reply to your post specifically. Was just making a statement. I'm still learning this internet thing.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.