^_^

REINSTATE BAD_DADDY NOW!!!

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should bad_daddy's ban be reversed and his membership reinstated?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't care.

171 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm going to have so much free time...

inorite. VJ is going to lose traffic & ad revenue too.

He baits just as much as he was ever baited. I was suspended for baiting him twice, when he was equally as guilty. If you continue to post racist, homophobic, sexist things ... I'm assuming eventually, people get tired of it.

exactly. this action was done by a mod w/ a personal axe to grind over stepping.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

exactly. this action was done by a mod w/ a personal axe to grind over stepping.

Meh, gotta face the consequences of your actions. Like I said, post enough offensive ####### and eventually they won't let you post anymore. I'm sure he'll be back, I wouldn't worry about it.

Meh, gotta face the consequences of your actions. Like I said, post enough offensive ####### and eventually they won't let you post anymore. I'm sure he'll be back, I wouldn't worry about it.

oh i'm not worried, i'm sure he will eventually. but, you know me. i'm gonna give my opinion. :)

7yqZWFL.jpg

you know about 1/2 of that is true. big daddy was warned. big daddy did adjust his posting style months back. big daddy since has been repeatedly baited by other members. big daddy DID report the baiting to the mod team repeatedly. the mod team did nothing to curb the ongoing baiting. this suspension was personal & done hastily, by a mod that has overstepped their position before. the 'ban' was triggered by bid daddy's response to baiting comments made by a poster you yourself said was 'unofficially asked to join, due to their immigration knowledge' yet that poster mostly post in the P&R forum & baits everyone. ewok didn't perma ban his IP. its an account ban, meaning a mod did it. ewok should review this, over turn it, and instruct the mod team to actually attempt to stop targeted baiting of high profile members.

yah i know my post won't change anything. but, the entire mod team knows its spot on.

You are way off.

inorite. VJ is going to lose traffic & ad revenue too.

Also way off.

iagree.gif

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1357831961' post='5914143]

Hasn't that already been responded to? You said the decision was "hasty", Nina has already explained to you that it was not.

partially..after i asked it. yes

eta: and it was still a heavy handed over reaction.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

eta: and it was still a heavy handed over reaction.

Personally, I think it was unnecessary. Bad_Daddy's behavior was already better than it was in the past. Besides, he was worth keeping around for the entertainment value alone!