Penny Lane

Washington National Cathedral to wed same-sex couples

192 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lady, you are a foreigner in this land. You dont know the first thing about how this country is evolving.

Man, we are ALL foreigners in this land.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Lady, you are a foreigner in this land. You dont know the first thing about how this country is evolving.

why don't you drop some knowledge on us? how is this country evolving? you have you're finger on the pulse of america and a direct line with the big guy. with great power comes great responsibility huh.

You are an example to us all. I will lead by your example! Wait, you only quote the Bible when it's convenient. Shooting dogs, that's ok! Hitting women, that's ok too! You are only a holy man when it comes to butt sex, we get it, for reals.

Buttsecks between man and lady = okay

Buttsecks between lady and lady with toys = okay

Buttsecks between man and man = KILL THEM BECAUSE TEH BIBLE

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Threads like this, where ignorance and hatred are on display, makes me happy this country is evolving. :yes:

Posts in threads like this, make me wonder IF this country is really evolving.

Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
March 31, 2013 - POE

threads like this make me question the necessity of my netflix subscription. free entertainment right here!

Oh believe me. The same amount of laughter you get out of us christian right wing gun owners, the very same goes back to the complete moronic fantansy land nutjobs we call the libs.

You are an example to us all. I will lead by your example! Wait, you only quote the Bible when it's convenient. Shooting dogs, that's ok! Hitting women, that's ok too! You are only a holy man when it comes to butt sex, we get it, for reals.

Hitting women is ok?

1) What is the Bible according to Christians

2) What does the Bible say about homosexuality

holy-bible-thumb34773192.jpg

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Posts in threads like this, make me wonder IF this country is really evolving.

Eh, don't worry. When you look at their pics, you can see we're only a generation away from establishing our Liberal Pinko Fantasyland.

Speaking of which, anyone get their Obamaphone yet?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

51% of people are in favor of same sex marriage. And that percentage is growing every year. Change with the times, or keep your head buried in the sand, doesn't matter. This country will move on without you.

Oh believe me. The same amount of laughter you get out of us christian right wing gun owners, the very same goes back to the complete moronic fantansy land nutjobs we call the libs.

i don't doubt it for a minute. but i don't laugh at the christianity as much as i do the illiteracy.

Timeline

Guess what, you can be Christian and not a gun owner. I can't stand when people throw labels at each other "christian right wing gun owner", "libtards", "gun nuts" and many many others. There are Christian Democrats, gay Republicans, and Christians who believe in pro-choice, that is the beauty of living with freedom.

Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
March 31, 2013 - POE

Guess what, you can be Christian and not a gun owner. I can't stand when people throw labels at each other "christian right wing gun owner", "libtards", "gun nuts" and many many others. There are Christian Democrats, gay Republicans, and Christians who believe in pro-choice, that is the beauty of living with freedom.

But the names they come up with are so funny. Moonbeam is my favorite.

Timeline

Hitting women is ok?

1) What is the Bible according to Christians

2) What does the Bible say about homosexuality

holy-bible-thumb34773192.jpg

You have never professed to be a Christian, so your arguments do not hold water.

Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
March 31, 2013 - POE