ilovejackie

8 months and No news from VSC

19 posts in this topic

CSC is not any better. They have been at a standstill for a while now. I keep thinking they are holding out for February when the change in fees takes effect, honestly. I am sorry you are at 8 months, I am not quite sure what I will be feeling when I reach that mark (and seeing how "fast" they are moving, we are well on our way). Did you put in service request ? Called to ask what is going on ?

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

CSC is not any better. They have been at a standstill for a while now. I keep thinking they are holding out for February when the change in fees takes effect, honestly. I am sorry you are at 8 months, I am not quite sure what I will be feeling when I reach that mark (and seeing how "fast" they are moving, we are well on our way). Did you put in service request ? Called to ask what is going on ?

Service request done, and it's such a waste of time calling them because they don't give answers. It's very frustrating.

Timeline

It has been 8 months since NOA 1. what happened to the VSC? is there anybody here with my status?

Hi! We share the same sentiment...ours has been 7 months but let's get our hopes high...It will come at the right time :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

It has been 8 months since NOA 1. what happened to the VSC? is there anybody here with my status?

Me too :( Im getting hopeless, Im a June 19 2012 filer, still under "RFE review status" they got our Docs in Dec 26 :(

Timeline

Me too :( Im getting hopeless, Im a June 19 2012 filer, still under "RFE review status" they got our Docs in Dec 26 :(

we didn't get any RFE. It's very frustrating to see people who filed way behind us and are getting approved.

Timeline

Sometimes I wonder if VSC approves petitions out of order to improve their average processing times... So if you are working 10 applications from June 1 and 10 from June 30, does that make the average processing date June 15th? Hmm... Just saying.., seems strange.

Hi! Just hang in there. CSC is moving quite slow as well. I think all we can do is wait. God bless. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Timeline

This is ridiculous, I filed in July. We payed them to do a job, and nothing done. I get better information in my email from a bank account I closed last year. At least they keep sending me updates telling me I have a 0 balance. These people in vsc uscis change processing times to better serve them not US.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi there, our case was almost at Vermont. If you did the service request then it's on its way. Just wait for the letter USC will send your fiance and after a week you will be approved. I made a post about how I survived at Vermont for 241 days since NOA1. Don't lose hope and most of all pray. Waiting is really tough and it needs a lot patience. Take care and positive vibes.

Here is the link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/407576-i-129-f-got-approved-after-241-days-i-survived-vsc/page__p__5904366#entry5904366

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi there, our case was almost 8 months at Vermont. We filed on May 2 and NOA1 was May 8. We got approved on January 4. We called USCIS to file for a service request many times until we finally could file a service request. The tier 2 gave us the referral no. of service request and after 2 weeks got the letter. If you did the service request then it's on its way. Just wait for the letter the USC will send your fiance and after a week you will be approved. I made a post about how I survived at Vermont for 241 days since NOA1. Don't lose hope and most of all pray. Waiting is really tough and it needs a lot patience. Take care and positive vibes.

Here is the link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/407576-i-129-f-got-approved-after-241-days-i-survived-vsc/page__p__5904366#entry5904366

Edited by sweetie811

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.