Williamzcj

Please help

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I already did on dec 21 but nothing yet. Then when i did the e request online they replied with the message above

I think at this point all you can do is wait. Also this probably needs to be moved to the Citizenship forum since it is not related to K-1. I'll ask one of the mods to move it. You'll probably get better answers there.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I already did on dec 21 but nothing yet. Then when i did the e request online they replied with the message above

I just wouldn't worry about it. It's not going to affect anything practically speaking to wait another 6 months for citizenship. You still get to remain in the US, you can still work, you can live your life the way you do now. Next elections are in about 3.5 years and you'll have your decision by then for sure so you'll be allowed to vote in that. The only difference between your life now and your life 6 months from now is a piece of paper. Unless you're planning on petitioning for someone special. But even then you can upgrade your petition in the middle of the process so it won't make that much of a difference either.

Edited by bsd058

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Timeline

Moved to US Citizenship General Discussion , from > K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports, Duplicate merged.

Williamzcj please stop with the multiple post on the same subject it is not need nor is it necessary to post in deferent forums.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Guys help please

My interview for citizenship was done on December 12, 2012 For n 400, I passed the test but the officer gave me a letter saying that the decision cannot be made now.. Two days later I received request for evidence letter.. They requested my petition for divorce.. My green card is based on marriage that only lasted two years.. The condition was removed after the divorce.. I sent a copy of the petition for divorce on December 21.. After not hearing from them for a month i did the e request thing online and they replied today with this

Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please contact customer service at the number provided below.

I am confused what does this mean, may it take another 6 months to be approved??? Oh my god i am crying its been already 7 months.. I dont know what to do..

Timeline

Guys help please

My interview for citizenship was done on December 12, 2012 For n 400, I passed the test but the officer gave me a letter saying that the decision cannot be made now.. Two days later I received request for evidence letter.. They requested my petition for divorce.. My green card is based on marriage that only lasted two years.. The condition was removed after the divorce.. I sent a copy of the petition for divorce on December 21.. After not hearing from them for a month i did the e request thing online and they replied today with this

Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please contact customer service at the number provided below.

I am confused what does this mean, may it take another 6 months to be approved??? Oh my god i am crying its been already 7 months.. I dont know what to do..

Please stop double posting.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Sorry i am new to the forum dont know how to use it ..

I just wouldn't worry about it. It's not going to affect anything practically speaking to wait another 6 months for citizenship. You still get to remain in the US, you can still work, you can live your life the way you do now. Next elections are in about 3.5 years and you'll have your decision by then for sure so you'll be allowed to vote in that. The only difference between your life now and your life 6 months from now is a piece of paper. Unless you're planning on petitioning for someone special. But even then you can upgrade your petition in the middle of the process so it won't make that much of a difference either.

I am devastated because my dream job requires citizenship

You cannot base your citizenship on a marriage if you are divorced. Has it been 5 years of residency?

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

^^^ again.. nothing you can do now but wait.. nobody here can help you at his point but give you the same advice.. good luck

LPR 2007

CITIZENSHIP 2012

N-400 filed based marriage to usc = april ??

biometrics = june 21

interview = august 2

oath taking = august 29

done..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does anybody know how to search for cases similar to mine in this forum please?

OK…to be blunt….enough! I read through all your double-posts, multiple threads to different forums, merged threads, etc. There is NOTHING else you can do apart from what has already be suggested by multiple people already. You only submitted the requested evidence about 1 month ago…considering the holidays, etc there is nothing to panic about. Your only last option would be to contact your congressman and see if they can help, but given the short timeframe that might be a little excessive at this point. If it were me, I'd wait at least until March to see what happens. If you don't hear nothing by then, make another InfoPass and see what they have to say.

Crying does no good. Triple posting does no good. Freaking out does no good. Like someone said before, you are not being deported….you have the same life here in the US...you just aren't a citizen...yet.

The search button in the top right is magical...just enter your search terms and results appear. Your best bet is to limit your search to this forum only since it is the most applicable to your scenario (citizenship).

Patience!

Application For Naturalization (N-400)

01/10/2013 - Packet Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

01/16/2013 - NOA & Check Cashed

02/06/2013 - Biometrics Appt

04/16/2013 - Interview - Approval Recommendation!

04/23/2013 - Placed in the Oath Ceremony Queue

05/16/2013 - Received letter showing Oath Ceremony date

06/12/2013 - Oath Ceremony

06/12/2013 - U.S. Citizen!

if 120 days passed and you didn't receive a decision after the interview, you can file a lawsuit, by law, against the us government in the federal court. if you are good money wise, ask a lawyer about this. but for now, try to get your congressman involved

Edited by myafi1985

AOS

day 1 -- 04/11/2012-- package sent to Chicago

day 2 -- 04/12/2012-- package was received.

day 43-- 05/23/2012-- Notice for an interview is received for 06/26 @ 2pm

day 63-- 06/12/2012-- Received a Text & email for an update- Card production EAD/AP

day 77-- 06/26/2012-- interview / approved on the spot.

day 86-- 07/05/2012-- Received my GC in the mail.

ROC

day 1 -- 04/07/2014 -- ROC Package delivered to VSC

day 16 -- 04/23/2014 -- Walk-in Bio.

day 197 -- 10/20/2014-- Approval Letter received dated 10/16/2014

day 202 -- 10/25/2014-- GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.