Loverules

stupid question

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

It was a stupid question to see who will judge people I would not have judge people at all so the whole truth is I don't have any social I did come illegal but I had no choice I'm trying to fix my documents because my husband wants me to be safe here in the USA the land of freedom but if you don't have a social security you get know where in life so that is all if you want to reply to this who stupid thing be my guess but I'm done with my experiment till next time

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ok your husband is here because of you but ask him what other people have to go like me I did not had a choice coming here I came since I was a baby so could I make the decision so don't judge people if you don't know the story ask your husband he will know all the people are not he lucky like him just ask if he truly is a Mexican he will know what other people go to get here sweetie to the land of the freedom

He knows what people go through to get here. I know too. You do not have to be Mexican to know that. Yes, he is only here because of me. He never had a desire to come here before meeting me, and would have been perfectly happy living out his life in Mexico. He moved here instead of me moving there because he is fluent in English and I have children here. He is not too happy about the Mexicans that enter the US illegally because it makes it harder on those that do not break the law and have no intentions or desires to do so to get here legally. There was nothing lucky about him coming here. We lived apart for years and went for long periods of time between seeing each other because he was never able to get a tourist visa to come visit me. I was a single mom of 2 and it was hard to get the time and money to be able to travel there, which is why we sometimes had long periods of time between visits. We filed all the immigration forms after we were engaged and ready to marry then went through the process. There was no luck involved in his decision not to ever enter the US illegally.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I don't claim to be from here I just want to live in peace so I can have the same opportunity as anyone else to live with my husband who is by the way born here and raise here in the USA he knows what I Been through and he supports me and love me and I can truly say that I marry him for love not just to become legal not like other people who do

If you never claimed to be a USC, then you have no worries about that. People were telling you that so you know what to expect just in case. No one ever suggested you were not really in love with your husband and just married to get a green card. I hope your waiver gets approved so you can stay here with him.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Timeline

It was a stupid question to see who will judge people I would not have judge people at all so the whole truth is I don't have any social I did come illegal but I had no choice I'm trying to fix my documents because my husband wants me to be safe here in the USA the land of freedom but if you don't have a social security you get know where in life so that is all if you want to reply to this who stupid thing be my guess but I'm done with my experiment till next time

First of all, not everyone is here to become legal or to get a social. Personally, moving to the US set me back 30% of my salary that I was earning back home and has been a complete financial ruin for me. I went to school here, met the girl of my dreams, got married, and brought her back home with me. We tried to live back home but my wife couldn't handle it. We decided to move to the US, and I'm not regretting it.

Second, no one is judging your relationship. Hundreds of thousands of people get married across borders every year. Millions of cross-border relationships exist. Most of the members on this forum are marriage based visa or adjustment of status applicants. The vast majority of us are all legitimate, and I have no doubts your relationship is legit too.

Third, and most relevant to the topic - You asked a question, rhetorical or not, you got answers. Yes, if you, after turning 18, use a fake social, you are acquiring benefits through fraud. However, I will not answer your question in judgmental terms. I understand that every story has two sides, and I answered your question to the best of my knowledge. Members here usually have a reason for saying the things they say. You're here to get advice, and if you don't like the advice you get, it won't change your situation.

The bottom line is, if you've used a fake social, you're in deep S#!T. That's the non-judgmental answer to your question. If you want people to tell you "Don't worry, using a fake social is fine" this is not the forum for you. We're here to help, not to lie.

Edited by Jay Jay

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ok your husband is here because of you but ask him what other people have to go like me I did not had a choice coming here I came since I was a baby so could I make the decision so don't judge people if you don't know the story ask your husband he will know all the people are not he lucky like him just ask if he truly is a Mexican he will know what other people go to get here sweetie to the land of the freedom

Honestly, im am sorry to say but you created this isssue with your initial question. it might be a good rule to spell check your posts too to help avoid any misunderstandings. in redagrds to you not having a choice being here, everyone has a choice, and finally your insults to all of us , Dumb US people dont appreciate it. if you come for assistance its not appreciated when you start insulting.

Marriage (if applicable):2010-12-18

I-130 Sent : 2011-10-12

I-130 NOA1 : 2011-10-18

I-130 RFE : N/A

I-130 RFE Sent : N/A

I-130 Approved : 2012-04-02

NVC

04/23/2012 - NVC Received

05/03/2012 - Case# generated

05/04/2012 - DS-3032 (COA) ( Email sent

05/07/2012 - I-864 - AOS Fee $88*2

05/09/2012 - DS-230 - IV Fee $230*2

06/15/2012 - Case Completed

07/06/2012 - Forwarded to the Consulate

Consulate

08/13/2012 - Medical

08/15/2012 - Interview

01/23/2013 - POE

02/19/2013 - 10 yr green card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

As the OP appears to be looking for advice on how to continue in an illegal immigration situation I am closing the thread to further discussion as such topics are not allowed under the Terms of Service for Visa Journey.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.