Loverules

stupid question

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i have a stupid question if i have a good credit now but obviously i don't have a good social number when they

i finish my procedure would they assign me a new number but what about my credit would the stay the same of would i have to start from the beginning again

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i have a stupid question if i have a good credit now but obviously i don't have a good social number when they

i finish my procedure would they assign me a new number but what about my credit would the stay the same of would i have to start from the beginning again

If you had a social security number in the past its yours for life.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

no is not a good social number is a made up number

So u r saying u build credit on a fake made up social security number and want to know if u will have to start over with credit? Hmmm well I don't have the answers for you.

Let me ask did u also pay taxes and social security with this made up number? or are we talking about undocumented immigrant here?

I am sure the more knowledgeable folk will come along and advise. I will just watch and wait this is a learning one for me.

I do wish you the best though. Sorry I can't help here. I have more questions than answers.:unsure:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Timeline

no is not a good social number is a made up number

A fake social security number, or someone else's social security number?

Have you ever used this number for anything in the US? I don't really get how you can build any sort of credit on a made up number.

Even so, if you have ever used a fake or someone else's social security number in the US, that's fraud, a felony, a crime involving moral turpitude. You will have much bigger problems than starting from scratch on your credit. In essence, this is a very likely visa denial.

If you by some miracle do get a visa, the US will not give you a fake social - You'd get a new real one.

Edited by Jay Jay

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well, hopefully you never claimed to be a USC while using your fake SSN. That would make you inadmissible and there is no waiver to overcome that permanent ban.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

stupid question = stupid answer -----> give me your social security # that u have and let me check for you your credit..

LPR 2007

CITIZENSHIP 2012

N-400 filed based marriage to usc = april ??

biometrics = june 21

interview = august 2

oath taking = august 29

done..

Timeline

stupid question = stupid answer -----> give me your social security # that u have and let me check for you your credit..

Ok what number like I said I don't have one

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

in what country do you have good credit ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

BUDDY -- if you have great credit under a assumed SSN in the USA, and you are applying for a VISA as a beneficiary -

The FBI will catch up with you, during the namechecks ...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

BUDDY -- if you have great credit under a assumed SSN in the USA, and you are applying for a VISA as a beneficiary -

The FBI will catch up with you, during the namechecks ...

Like I said I don't have anything I don't even owe a credit card or a cell phone

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

(edited to remove quoted post violating TOS)

Everyone is not here to 'get a social or become legal'. Everyone does not enter this country illegally to begin with. My husband entered the US for the first time legally with a K-1 visa. He never ever attempted to enter illegally. He tried several times to get a tourist visa to enter legally before we went through the immigration process, but guess what? People like you that think the law does not apply to them and enter the US illegally and stay illegally are the main reason he could never get a tourist visa.

Your question on this forum was not rhetorical. Why would anyone post a rhetorical question, and a question of that nature no less, if it was meant to be rhetorical? A rhetorical question is one that is asked to simply make a point and no response is expected. You knew what you were asking and you were expecting responses. You just did not get any responses you wanted to hear.

If you have been using a fake SSN and you ever claimed to be USC while living here illegally, it probably will catch up to you.

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove quoted TOS violating post

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

(edited to remove response to TOS violating post)

Everyone is not here to 'get a social or become legal'. Everyone does not enter this country illegally to begin with. My husband entered the US for the first time legally with a K-1 visa. He never ever attempted to enter illegally. He tried several times to get a tourist visa to enter legally before we went through the immigration process, but guess what? People like you that think the law does not apply to them and enter the US illegally and stay illegally are the main reason he could never get a tourist visa.

Your question on this forum was not rhetorical. Why would anyone post a rhetorical question, and a question of that nature no less, if it was meant to be rhetorical? A rhetorical question is one that is asked to simply make a point and no response is expected. You knew what you were asking and you were expecting responses. You just did not get any responses you wanted to hear.

If you have been using a fake SSN and you ever claimed to be USC while living here illegally, it probably will catch up to you.

Ok your husband is here because of you but ask him what other people have to go like me I did not had a choice coming here I came since I was a baby so could I make the decision so don't judge people if you don't know the story ask your husband he will know all the people are not he lucky like him just ask if he truly is a Mexican he will know what other people go to get here sweetie to the land of the freedom

Edited by Kathryn41
edited to remove quoted response to removed TOS violating post

event.png

Timeline

Ok your husband is here because of you but ask him what other people have to go like me I did not had a choice coming here I came since I was a baby so could I make the decision so don't judge people if you don't know the story ask your husband he will know all the people are not he lucky like him just ask if he truly is a Mexican he will know what other people go to get here sweetie to the land of the freedom

I don't claim to be from here I just want to live in peace so I can have the same opportunity as anyone else to live with my husband who is by the way born here and raise here in the USA he knows what I Been through and he supports me and love me and I can truly say that I marry him for love not just to become legal not like other people who do

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.