35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Great news.we havent been given our interview date yet but our case is at the consulte .how did u recieve yours please was it by email?.what docs did u submit at your interview ?.Am so happy for you.the long wait will test your patience.Glory be to God Almighty :thumbs:

Hi everyone.To God be the glory and when He leads you,there is no were you will go and fail.Just have faith and everything will happen in a twink of an eye.It was 5:00 am here when my day started yesterday to the U.S Embassy.Got there like 6:40 am and there were a lot of people there already.So we waited for them to call us in front of the door for us to get in.I did get in and my nervousness broke in but then it wasn't showing so it ok lol.I submitted my appointment letter and then i sat down for my name to be called.Sat like 30 minutes and my name was called to window 1.it was a Ghanaian woman which she said i should bring all my stuff out and hand it to her.She was mean but then i kept my smiley face alive for her.After checking she said i should go to the cashier to go pay for my visa fee which i did and then sat down again for my name to be called.Sat like 20 minutes and then i was called again to finger print which i think it was to verify my passport.Then i went and sat again for like an hour.Was still nervous and i saw some people smiling with their visa collection ticket which i said to myself i am getting one before i leave here.So i was called up finally and then i knew it was the interview because i was called by a white lady..Got to the window and she said i should raise my right hand and so help me God.

1. who is the one filing for me?

2. When was the last time i saw her?

3. For how long were we together?

4. How long have we been together?

5. Do i have kids?

6. Does my fiancee have kids?

7. What are their dates of births?

8. when do we plan on getting married?

9. Do we have a specific date on when we getting married?

Then she said you have been approved and come on friday for your visa and then when i turned to walk away my eyes were filled with tears that i don't know how to stop it.It was a moment of pure joy.First is to call my fiancee because she didn't sleep all night waiting on me.There are times were you think things will go wrong because you don't qualify.Turn your head to the Lord and ask Him to lead and guide you..We fall beyond the poverty lines which i posted to see there will be any help but there wasen't and then people are like you will not be approved because it was not enough.We said to ourselves we will submit it and leave it to the Lord.Here we are..He has done it!!!

Timeline

Thank you all for your wishes.@Carie_Azan you don't know so the answer is no you have no date or planed on any day but you will immediate you get there....@jahk18 believe in the Lord and it will happen....

Timeline

Thank you all for your wishes.@Carie_Azan you don't know so the answer is no you have no date or planed on any day but you will immediate you get there....@jahk18 believe in the Lord and it will happen....

Timeline

Have you been given a case number?If yes then you have to send a mail to this email address ivdvaccra@state.gov using your case number as subject and ask them if when you should come for your packet 3 and 4?Send as match as you can and they will reply you with when you should come for it if they have it..You will have your interview date on what you will go pick at the embassy..You will need...Evidence of ongoing relationship that is,pictures,chats ex yahoo,skype,whatsapp etc,Call logs..filed and signed affidavit of support,letter for intent,photocopies of passport and visa stamps,Tax transcript for the past threee years.the original noas,..Thanks be to God always..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.