I AM NOT THAT GUY

If Obama Sends Police To Take Your Guns, Civil War?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Civil War?

• Yes
    • No

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Nevada Governor Candidate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL63OFIdIIM#!

This video is a message to all American including those of you who are serving in the military and law enforcement. America is losing all of the freedoms that define it as America. The American dream will come to an end unless we draw the line.

Everyone of you is going to have to make a decision. Obama is moving to become a dictator. In order to do that, Americans must be disarmed. Our government is preparing legislation to have firm arms confiscated beginning with semi-automatic rifles and military grade hand guns. I’m asking you to become public and vocal. I’m asking you to publicly state with me that IF anyone in any level of government uses physical force to remove our firearms, that you execute them as terrorists who are trying to overthrow our form of government and turn America into a police state modeled after Nazi Germany and Communist Russia. In this video I’m going to lay out the historical facts that show where are county is headed. Specifically, I’m going to compare the United States to the rise and fall of Nazi Germany so you can the undeniable comparisons.

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/01/if-obama-sends-police-to-take-your-guns-civil-war-nevada-governor-2446654.html

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I can't imagine there would be anything civil about it.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

NDAA is what scares the hell out of me. though i'm feeling better as of right now, food lion had foil two for the price of one..

watching the morgan/jones match was also soothing.

:D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If police were to actually go door to door to collect guns, then the only option to save the nation at all would be an all out civil war.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

What guns? :whistle::innocent:

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

i seriously doubt that many, if any, of our local or state cops would get those orders and follow through. national guard probably more/military would offer the most support..

i seriously doubt that many, if any, of our local or state cops would get those orders and follow through. national guard probably more/military would offer the most support..

Certain law enforcement agencies (Los Angeles County Sheriff, for one) for decades have seized firearms whenever an officer encounters them, and then required the owner of the firearms to claim them later with proof of legal ownership.

Edited by The Patriot

Certain law enforcement agencies (Los Angeles County Sheriff, for one) for decades have seized firearms whenever an officer encounters them, and then required the owner of the firearms to claim them later with proof of legal ownership.

i guess i can only speak for my neck of woods as i have no experience at all with the likes of lapd. but i think serious alarm bells would be buzzing for most americans if obama declared all american's guns to be confiscated and sent local cops out to task..

i guess i can only speak for my neck of woods as i have no experience at all with the likes of lapd. but i think serious alarm bells would be buzzing for most americans if obama declared all american's guns to be confiscated and sent local cops out to task..

I wouldn't think it would happen exactly like that. I think the confiscations would occur as part of normal business, as they do now, but perhaps with more emphasis on firearms than happens now. California already impounds your car for a multitude of offenses, and the feds are always seizing personal property tangentially involved in an investigation. Property has no right of habeas corpus, so good luck getting it all back. Of course, if you are doing nothing that would give cause for you to be stopped, or have the police enter your premises, you would have little to worry about.

It is just a warning to anyone transporting a firearm, to have a copy of the original sales receipt, or some other way to prove you own the firearm with you. This happened to my brother several times when on a "desert trip", and the Sheriff is none too gentle in handing the firearms either.

http://www.gunlaw.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: Other Timeline

Plain ridiculous.

Say of Obama what you want, but he knows how to pick his battles. That man is smart enough to know to appease votes from all corners of the electorate, and he knows that threatening the 2nd. Amendment would do exactly the opposite. What can be done is make background checks mandatory, outlaw assault weapons and magazines over 10 rounds, and implement a few other laws regulating who can buy what and where, but the basic right to own and carry arms will not be infringed upon. It's just not possible because there is no support for it.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

I wasin the Guard for 13 years. I think a large majority would break ranks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Do you really think the cops are stupid enough to go door to door trying to collect guns? LOL. TSA goofs maybe, but cops are smarter than that. All these politicians wanting gun confiscation should be first in line to knock on doors.