Bad_Daddy

California Boy Scout group challenges ban on gays

58 posts in this topic

I gotta tell you it's funny watching you make this argument with that signature. I know you lost a bet, but still funny.

:rofl:

:lol: I'm gonna miss it.

vjsigcali.jpg

I am all about equal rights for Gays. However if the Boy Scouts do not want Gay members that should be their right.

Libs and other wingnuts trying to force their views on someone else. California needs to just start up it's own version of the I Like Boys Scouts organization instead of trying to force the issue with the Boy Scouts of America.

Agree. It's like forcing Catholics to pay for Birth control Not saying they are right, but don't think someone else wants trump their rights.

That's what America needs - segregation based on sexual preference! We should go back to separating the races as well. Those were good times.

So i should be able to join the girl scouts. ??

Agree. It's like forcing Catholics to pay for Birth control Not saying they are right, but don't think someone else wants trump their rights.

not quite. these are boyscouts who want to nominate a banned member..not some outside group forcing boyscouts to relinquish their rights to be old homophobic grumps..

not quite. these are boyscouts who want to nominate a banned member..not some outside group forcing boyscouts to relinquish their rights to be old homophobic grumps..

whatever the case why should they be forced to condone something they feel so strongly about.

whatever the case why should they be forced to condone something they feel so strongly about.

Nobody's forcing them to do anything.

Why would you want to do that?

Cause I likes wimmiens :)

Seriously.. I support Gay rights, I just think the Boy scouts rights out weigh them. I have no problem with private clubs discrmitaing and choosing who they wish to associate with. Not sure if Boy Scouts get Tax payers dollars. If they do then I don't think they have the right to discriminate.

they aren't being forced. read the op.

I don't have time to read length posts. I just want for the argument to start so I can get a feel for the issue.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have they allowed Boy Scout members or troop leaders etc to hold a vote? Or is it just a few who decide who gets to join the Boy Scouts? I'm pretty sure it's the latter. It's amazing to me how organizations such as this one ban homosexuals but still allow child rape to happen by continuing to cover it up - much like the Catholic church.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

But what about us bisexuals that are into interracial sex?

:huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Do I need to dig up some of your old polls?

did i miss an earlier post of yours about that?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!