mamichou

JULY FILERS FROM CSC

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

its very upsetting to find out that cases filed before ours have been already approved on December of last year. :crying: We filed the K1 on July 15 got the NOA1 through email a couple days later. However the hard copy of the NOA1 was returned by the post office. We called USCIS and they sent it again and it was received around 1st week of September. Up until now we haven't received our NOA2 yet. We filled a service request on Jan 3rd and heard from USCIS today asking us to wait for 120 days before calling them again to inquire on our case. It's really very frustrating for us coz my fiance might get deployed to Afghanistan next month, which i really pray not to happen. :( DOes anybody here have any suggestion on what we should do to somehow speed up the process of getting the NOA2???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey guys my fiance called yesterday and they told him to wait for two days for us to heave approval.. is that true??? or just a bluffs???

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Ad: if your guy is gonna be deployed request an expedite.

Mai: hang in there, they received my petition July 20th & it got approved yesterday. Yours is coming!!!

Timeline

Ad: if your guy is gonna be deployed request an expedite.

Mai: hang in there, they received my petition July 20th & it got approved yesterday. Yours is coming!!!

I realy wanted too.. my fiance called ahain toay and they put him on servce request would that be good for us??

Timeline

Hopefully, they will approve it fast. Let us know!

I wish soon were getting approvals...

Timeline

yeah. so my fiance called USCIS again today and the lady gave him 2 email addresses, she said to set an appointment for a meeting, let them know about our situation that he is in the Marines and might get deployed soon. We really hope that speeds up the process. *fingerscrossed :clock:

Timeline

ohh is your fiance ah MARINES.. send an expedite that can help.. where are you moving btw in Us

Edited by -=Mai and Timmy=-

Timeline

ohh is your fiance ah MARINES.. send an expedite that can help.. where are you moving btw in Us

yeah he is. I was told about the expedite already. How do we do that exactly?

Timeline

go to uscis page and print a form for expedite cases...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, don't give up!!! I just moved pass the "initial review" onto "DECISION" on the USCIS website. I didn't check for a couple days but I just got the USCIS text alert. YAHOO! :dance:

so hopefully my i-130 is next because we are within a few days of you....

meet Sept 2008 in Chicago
He left back to Palestine Aug 2010
I went to Palestine May 30,2012
6/13/2012 Married in Palestine
7/04/2012 arrived back in Chicago
7/25/2012 mailed in I-130
7/26/2012 NOA 1 arrived. to be serviced in California
3/3/2013 our baby was born !!!!

6/17/2013 Case transferred to Local city

11/13/2013 interview at Chicago

1/27/2014 RFE DNA test

3/7/2014 RFE completed and mailed in

5/12/2014 **I-130 APPROVED** !! 652 days

6/3/2014 NVC received case

7/11/2014 choice of agent signed

7/19/2014 pay AOS bill, send aos packet

7/22/2014 NVC received AOS papers

8/20/2014 send IV packet

8/25/2014 NVC received IV papers

8/27/2014 pay IV bill

9/9/2014 DS-260 completed

9/15/2014 AOS checklist

9/24/2014 NVC scanned aos

10/29/2014 "paid" turned to "n/a"

10/31/2014 called NVC and confirmed case complete

11/4/2014 email with interview scheduled

12/15/2014 INTERVIEW

02/20/2015 I-601 waiver received @ Nebraska

07/14/2015 I-601 waiver APPROVED

8/10/2015 ceac changed from refused to ready

8/12/2015 visa was issued !!!!!!

8/25/2015 POE Chicago, no questions asked about waiver

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

any july filers (after july 18) gotten their noa2 yet? my fiance filed and uscis received the paperworks 7/26/12. Just wondering if there were any movements to our cases or if we should hear from them pretty soon? Just so frustrating to wait this long but it makes it bearable having support from members from this site. Bravo to all of you who only have nice words to keep us persevering in this long wait:) God bless us all who patiently wait...in God's perfect time:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

any july filers (after july 18) gotten their noa2 yet? my fiance filed and uscis received the paperworks 7/26/12. Just wondering if there were any movements to our cases or if we should hear from them pretty soon? Just so frustrating to wait this long but it makes it bearable having support from members from this site. Bravo to all of you who only have nice words to keep us persevering in this long wait:) God bless us all who patiently wait...in God's perfect time:)

Nope, nothing yet, My NOA1 is July 26th and still waiting. I am at 197 days and I called them a few days ago and tried to speak to Tier II but after waiting for half hour a lady came online and took my info and said someone will contact me in 48 to 72 hours. Damn that long. Are they really that busy on Dream Act that they can't answer our calls. I think July is held back at CSC and the water is rising well above the neck for all July filers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.