H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

So happy that my estimates came to be true! Happy for those with interview dates and hopefully we all will be done with this process soon.

For those with interview dates, please read the U.S. embassy in Yemen website and what is written about the DS260.

April 1st interview, how did it go?

Timeline

It seems as though the K1 visa applications get faster interviews than the IR1/ CR1 do...

But I was just wondering from those who have interview dates (congrats by the way.. inshallah khair) , how long you waited from the time you got case complete to when you got notified of your interview date.

Thanks and good luck to all!

Read previous posts in this thread and you can see the exact wait time from case complete to interview date for each individual member waiting for an interview at the embassy in Yemen.. =)

Hey everyone, well I'm new to this and I was wondering about the interview in yemen as well. My case was completed march 22, 2013 . I was wondering do I have to wait a year untill I get an interview?????? my immigration case is an IR1 thanks

Timeline

I got couple of questions I really need answers please help

I got this form that the us embassy want me to fill it and send it to my husband to bring along to the interview

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/supplements/SAA-SUP-ENGL-0003-1205.pdf

Ok I got the AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCE AND PATERNITY/MATERNITY part but the phone numbers of family and friends his or mine?

And the I864 has already expired a month ago should I get a new one or just get from the sponsor tax return for 2012?

Hey does anyone know anything about how long it takes to have an interview my case finished march 22,2013 I am anxious and by reading the post it seems like it takes a while I can't wait that long!!!!!!????????I've been doing this immigration filing for three years. Ahhhh help

Timeline

Hey i just got my interview , they used to go so slowly , but now every thing is going smoothly so I hope you will get it faster then you think

Timeline

loool hey insha3allah you will hear from them soon,

Your max estimated time of wainting is till Augest,2013

But I think you will get it before that .

I wish you the best.

And for ( missing you baby )

The number should be for the Petitioner, so they need numbers in yemen ,

And if you do not want them to delay your case

I suggest you to do another i-864 and keep it with you,

And give it to them if they ask for it, Otherwise give them The latest tax form papers , w-2 and other stuff

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Awesome! Good luck to you both!

US Embassy Sanaa Dance Party!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Sarah and Adnan

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Inshallah, I get an interview date early. All we got is hope And pray inshallah!!!!

I don't think the I-864 can expire and if so how do you know?

I searched and on the offical page of the NVC the I-864 does not expires

Timeline

loool hey insha3allah you will hear from them soon,

Your max estimated time of wainting is till Augest,2013

But I think you will get it before that .

I wish you the best.

And for ( missing you baby )

The number should be for the Petitioner, so they need numbers in yemen ,

And if you do not want them to delay your case

I suggest you to do another i-864 and keep it with you,

And give it to them if they ask for it, Otherwise give them The latest tax form papers , w-2 and other stuff

I am the petitioner should I give them numbers of my friends and family or his I'm sorry but it sound werid to me

Thank you so much please everyone pray for us I will die if he doesn't get the visa

Inshallah, I get an interview date early. All we got is hope And pray inshallah!!!!

I don't think the I-864 can expire and if so how do you know?

I searched and on the offical page of the NVC the I-864 does not expires

Every year they do a different tax return I have 2011 now I need 2012

Congrats!!! :dance: Let us know how the interview goes! :thumbs:

Thank you inshallah u get one soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.