Beauty for Ashes

Met someone

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ooooooh, a MENA throwdown! It's been far too long!

ETA: Hey there, Morocco4Horses! Girl, I've missed ya!

:dance:

As I have missed my playmates here on VJ.

Do I detect a little friction here? I may not have started it, but I just had to fan the flames didn't I? :blush:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

First of all, let me tell you that you are speaking with the wife now, the other partner of our shared account. I have just read this entire thread about this woman and her painful history. You have no right to tell my husband to go find another forum as you are by far the biggest hypocrit of all here. I got so many personal messages here pertaining to two people which you are one of them. You are just a wanna be buddy here as your scared shitless of these women here as they dont respect you what so ever nor does half of visa journey. I also looked on your content page and so many members have asked you to keep your nose out of their business and you have the guts to tell my husband to leave this forum. You obviously have issues of your own to be so hateful to so many members who have asked for help.

I spoke with my husband and we talked in great detail about how he spoke to other members here regarding religion, but it still does not give you the right to call him an #### and so forth. I pity your young husband, god forbid you treat him like a child as you do members here,

As far as beauty for ashes, heal your soul and find friends who love and want to help you. You do have some good advice here, and my husband said nothing but nice things with hopes youmfind happiness.

Perhaps, if your husband feels so strongly about the use of certain words in a generality, like irreligious, then another thread should be started to discuss this-- taking it out of Kat's and other threads. He did insult (or attempt to insult) one very nice, long-standing member/her husband based on his assumptions about religion. That's not exactly cool. He should at least have gotten more information first. Also, Mimo and he may have gone back and forth, but she did not curse at him that I saw. So calling him an ####### was not done.

Your husband jumped right in-- which is brave, but not always the most prudent. Maybe there should be some more introductions all around so that people have a chance to become acquainted first?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Seems he should've asked his wife what irreligious meant before going off in that other thread from the get go. I mean if she's going to regularly come clean up his mess/bodyguard him, maybe he should consult her before posting here? Just a thought.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Timeline

Please, how about you start a new thread where we can get to know you and your thoughts about the world, Muslims, etc. BfA would like that too. I know it. :)

Kat-- update? How are you this week?

I am ok... Started on anti depressants 2 days ago and steroids. Relationship with said guy is not going anywhere but we talk off and on. Ex husband still sending mail to my house. Not over things but surviving. Making some new friends, including really nice women friends.Looking better anyway...Taking better care of myself..

O.o

Kat always brings the ruckus even when she's gone a few days. Dayum!

that was not my intention Mithra LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.